six

It had been a few weeks since Keisha and I started "talking" and things were going great until Dana found out what was going on. Let me tell you how it went down..

3 days ago

I woke up with Keisha asleep next to me and my phone was blowing up. I looked at it and seen 15 texts from Dana and two missed calls. It was 1pm on a Saturday. What the hell does she want?

I opened her texts and seen that she said she was coming over to bring me the paintings I wanted. I bought 2 painting from her for my living room and she was bringing them over today. I completely forgot.

I hurried up and ran to the door. I opened it and she was standing there with the paintings leaning against the wall.

"I'm sorry bruh I was knocked out." She looked up and glared at me.

"I don't understand. You be MIA for 14 hours." She said, shaking her head.

"I be tired! Come in." I said. She grabbed the paintings and walked in.

"Do you need help putting these up?" She asked.

"Nah." I replied. "I gotta figure out where I want them."

She sat on the couch and it hit me that Keisha was asleep in my room right now. Just as I thought of every bad possibility, Keisha walked into the living room in my shirt and her panties.

"I'ma run to- Awe shittt." Keisha said once she looked up and seen Dana. Dana looked at her and then at me and  back at her and back at me.

"Really? How long this been going on?" She asked, standing up.

"Like 3 weeks.." I said.

"So you lied when I asked you?" I slowly nodded and she sighed.

"Mannn Sariah is gonna be pissed-"

"Don't tell her!" Keisha and I both yelled.

"She's our friend and she likes Taylor, Kiesha! You really boutta do her like that?" Dana asked. Keisha was silent.

"Look bro, I'll tell her myself." I said. Keisha looked at me like I was crazy and Dana calmed down.

"Ight. I gotta go." She left and Keisha shook her head, walking back into my room.

****

Now I was about to tell Sariah finally. She didn't come to school yesterday so I was planning on telling her today. I was waiting on her to come to class. Dana wasn't here because her and Mara were arguing again and she got sent home.

^ Sariah ^

^ Sariah ^

Sariah walked in and smiled when she seen me. Fuck man. She sat down next to me and took out her earbuds.

"Hey how's your day going?" She asked.

"It's good. I need to talk to you about something though." I said.

"What's up?"

"Uhh me and Keisha have been talking." I said. She looked confused.

"About what?" She asked.

"No I mean we're like talking. It's not ser-"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Excuse my language but what the fuck? That was the one girl me and Dana warned you about." She said, clearly pissed off.

"Sorry but me and her hit it off for real. What you want me to say?" I asked.

"She's a hoe Taylor. I didn't know you liked hoes. But I really don't care anymore. I didn't like you anyways." She rolled her eyes and put her earbuds back in.

I sighed and shook my head. Oh well. I tried to be nice. I took her earbuds out of her ears and took her phone, putting it in my pocket.

"You need to chill Riah. You know we were never together and never even talked like that. I tried to listen to you and Dana but Keisha is not a hoe. I know she's not because she's always with me. So stop claiming to be her friend but calling her a hoe. You really aren't my type or maybe I just don't know you well enough but for now, Keisha is good enough for me." I explained. I handed her stuff back and turned back towards the teacher.

****

After school, I went home alone since I got out before everyone else. I didn't have work today thankfully. I got a text from Keisha that had me mad as hell.

Keisha- Maybe we should stop what we're doing..

Keisha- Sariah is really mad at me

Me- Who fucking cares?

Keisha- I do! I broke the promise I made to her and I wanna stop this before we go any further.

Me- ight.

I put my phone on silent and rolled a blunt. Bitches make me so mad sometimes. I just smoked my blunt and went to sleep.

When I woke up, I had a text from Sariah. I really didn't wanna talk to her but I opened it anyways.

Sariah- I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have cared so much. Can you come over?

Me- For?

Sariah- So we can talk.

Me- I guess.

I got out of bed and threw on some sweats and a hoodie. I put my slides on and put a Nike hat over my curls. I left my apartment at 8:15. I got to Sariah's house 20 minutes later.

I knocked on the door and she answered in a completely different outfit than earlier. It was a gray dress and her hair was down now. She let me in and I followed her up to her room. She shut and locked the door while I sat down on her bed. The lights were dim and she had a candle lit that smelled like apple pie.

"What you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"I know I messed everything up with Keisha and I'm sorry-"

"I know I didn't drive all the way here to listen to you apologize again. You could have called." I said.

"I just want to show you that I'm sorry for being so crazy. I can chill." She got onto my lap and pushed me back so I was laying down.

"Sariah.. are you crazy?" I asked.

"No. I just want you to know I'm better than her." She lifted her dress up over her waist, revealing thin, black lace panties. I couldn't help but touch her. She pressed a button on her phone and music started playing.

She started to dance for me and took her dress off all the way. She didn't even have on a bra. This was a side of her that I never thought I would see. She leaned down and kissed me while I gripped her ass. Man she had way more to grab than Keisha did.

We were making out and touching each other and getting all hot and shit. Then she took my hoodie off and things went to a whole different level.