eight

I woke up around 8 with no covers. I looked to the side and was met face to face by Dana, sleeping under BOTH of my covers.

"Nigga!" I yelled. She shook and rubbed her eyes, looking at me weirdly.

"What you yelling for?" She asked.

"You got both of my blankets.." I stated. She looked around tiredly and took the one on top, covering me up. I put my head back down and went back to sleep.

When I woke up again, it was around 12 and Dana was gone. Her phone was next to me though. I yawned while I stretched and got up to go take a shower. I was so tired for no reason. I slept longer than I usually do.

I washed up and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and squeezed the water from my hair. I walked back into my room and right when I was about to drop my towel, Dana walked in.

She looked at the bed first and then realized I was standing by the bathroom door.

"I should've locked the door." I said, shaking my head.

"My bad man I forgot my phone." She said. She looked sad still but I didn't wanna try to comfort her while I was naked.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I just gotta get to this deleting shit. I figured it would be better if I did it myself." She said.

"Well ight. Good luck." I said. She nodded and left my room. I got to drying off after she left my room. I had nothing to do today. I never work Sundays anymore and it didn't seem like Dana was up for going out.

I just threw on a shirt and some jeans with a pair of forces. I left my hair out so it could air dry and went out to the living room.

"I'm done." Dana said, sitting her phone down.

"That fast?" I asked.

"Yeahh I had already deleted all the videos yesterday after work. I couldn't delete the pictures though. I needed some sleep and I finally did it." She explained.

"Good I'm glad. Now it's just the healing process." I stated.

"Yeah. I'ma go home now. Thanks for letting me stay the night." She said. She got up, dapped me up, and left. I sat down and sighed. I was bored as fuck.

Then my phone just happened to ring. It was Keisha.

"What now?" I answered.

"I was kinda drunk last night... I would never act like that sober I swear. I just want to see you." She said.

"You got a way over here?" I asked.

"No.. my mom needed the car to go to work." She said.

"You at home?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Ight I'm about to be over there." I said. I hung up and looked in the mirror. I looked good. I just needed a jacket. I put on my red leather jacket to match the black and white, then grabbed my keys.

I drove to her crib and parked in the empty driveway. Her mom don't be getting home until real late so it wouldn't even matter. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I called her phone and she answered a minute later.

"Are you here?" She asked.

"Yes come on." I said. She finally opened the door a little while later and let me in. She grabbed my hand and took me to her room.

It smelled like all she was doing today was smoking. She closed and locked her door and turned her TV off.

"Sorry I was stuck I didn't even hear you knock. Sit down, get comfortable." I looked at her confusedly but I still sat down on her bed.

I kicked my shoes off and sat my phone on her nightstand.

"So wassup you was bored or something?" I asked.

"Well not just that. I've missed you. I know what Sariah did. Right after threatening our friendship. So I don't care anymore. I'm really done trying to please her. I'd rather just please you." She said, getting on her bed next to me.

"How you plan on doing that?" I asked, biting my lip. She smirked and took my jacket off of me.

"Lay back and I'll show you." She said.

****

I got home at 7pm satisfied with my day. We fucked, then got high and fucked again. Then she bought me some food and I left. Maybe she'd be good to keep on the side until I find somebody worth my time.

I was sleepy as fuck by the time I got to my room. I don't even know why. I guess I did wear myself out that during last fuck. I took my jeans and shirt off and laid in bed, falling right out.

"D-don't stop." She moaned, latching onto my hair with one hand and gripping my bed with the other.

I slid a finger inside of her while I sucked on her clit and her moans filled my room like music. They made me want more. I rubbed her g spot and teased her, feeling her get wetter by the second.

"I'm about to-" Right when she was about to have an orgasm, I stopped what I was doing. She turned red immediately. "Why you do that?"

"Can't handle that?" I asked, coming up to kiss her neck.

"Noo baby stop playing." She whined.

"You want me to make you come huh?" I asked with a smirk on my face. She nodded. I kissed her and made my way back down.

I woke up feeling confused, horny, and a little sick. I had a wet dream about Dana. The one person I shouldn't feel that way about. I mean, Keisha and Sariah were never as cool with me as Dana is and now I was dreaming about her.. I can't tell her about it of course then I would have no friends. Plus she's still heartbroken over Mara.

I rubbed my eyes and got to work, relieving myself of my own sexual tension.