First Steps PART III

Once we were inside natsu's room, he closed the door behind us.

"Okay," I began, "how do we start this? Who goes first?"

"I dunno," she responded. "How 'bout you go first?"

"But you peeked at me in the shower already, so you should go first."

Natsu screwed his face into a blush, and admitted, before he could continue "Okay -- first I'll show you my boobs, since you've already felt them."

"Outside your clothes," he added.

"Outside my clothes, yes. . . But you've never seen them."

"True," he said, with the beginnings of a smirk.

"Listen, buddy," i said, in mock-exasperation, "do you want to see my boobs, or not?"

"Okay, okay," he laughed. "Please, dear sister -- may I see them?"

"That's better," i replied. "Yes, you may."

Natsu pov

And with that, she grabbed her top by the waist, and peeled it off over her head. Her bra was a soft, flesh-colored one. I could see her nipples protruding against the fabric. Peeling the straps down over her shoulders, she looked at me trustingly, and peeled the cups down, exposing her beautiful breasts.

I gasped, ever-so-slightly. They were wonderful -- round and full and firm, they were big and standing out proudly from her chest. Her nipples were reddish-brown, a bit more than an inch in diameter. I gazed on them with unfeigned wonder.

"Do you like them?"

"I like them a lot," I said, my voice tinged with awe. "They are beautiful. Can I touch them?"

She nodded, and I moved in close to hold her naked torso in my arms. I spun her around in front of me, so I could fondle her boobs from behind, kneading their soft firmness, with no layers of clothing interposed.

Lucy pulled away, briefly. "Can I take you shirt off?" she asked. "I want to feel your skin against mine." I quickly agreed, and a few seconds later, I held her naked torso against my own, while she slid her breasts back and forth against my naked chest, savoring the sensation of her nipples pressed against my chest.

We luxuriated in that first skin-on-skin sensation for a long time, until finally Lucy reluctantly pulled away from me. "Okay -- your turn," she pronounced, giggling. "I wanna see more than two seconds' worth, this time."

I inhaled sharply. I had never purposefully shown my penis to anybody. I'd taken public showers with other guys, sure, but that wasn't done with the intent of, 'here, look at my penis', you know? But Lucy had been bold enough (and trusting enough) to show me her boobs, and her boldness and trust spurred me on, to where I wanted to show her, to withhold nothing from her. Our mutual nakedness was becoming a bonding thing between us.

I unbuckled my belt, slipped my thumbs into the waistband of my jeans, and peeled them down my legs, until I was standing in front of her wearing nothing but my briefs. My erection was standing straight out in front of me, making a tent of the front of my briefs.

Lucy was gazing at my tautly stretched underwear, and the spreading circle of fluid at the tip, with utter fascination. With her eyes, she urged me to go ahead and complete my task. So I peeled my briefs down, stretching the elastic waistband to clear my erection, displaying my eager young manhood to lucys gaze. Just for fun, I clenched my pelvic muscles, causing it to twitch and jump for her, and she recoiled from it slightly, as if it were a living thing. Slowly, she reached for it, tentatively.

"Go ahead," I urged her. "Touch it. I'd really like it if you did."

Lucy took my straining erection in her small feminine hands. At first, she just held it, as if inspecting it, then she began to explore it more earnestly, stroking her hands lightly along the shaft and head, and smearing the slippery fluid that was oozing from the tip, all along the length and girth.

"It's wonderful," she breathed. "It's almost like it's alive."

I sat down on the edge of my bed, and let her play with her new toy to her heart's delight. Eventually, she discovered my balls, and once I'd admonished her to treat them very gently, she seemed to enjoy them, as well.

When she had finished her explorations of my penis, at least for the time being, she stood up. "My turn again," she sighed, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her own jeans.

I stopped her. "May I?" I asked.

She smiled. "Of course."

I unbuttoned the front of her jeans and peeled them down her legs, leaving only her panties between herself and complete nakedness. Grasping the elastic waistband of her panties, I looked into her eyes. She nodded, and I peeled her panties off her, leaving her completely naked before my adoring gaze, as naked as I was.