After the bar

Magnolia was a great place to live. Quiet and cozy, until the weekend when everyone went down to the old bar and played pool. That's where she had met a guy named Gray.

She woke up in the morning with memories of last night still present in her head. She remembered going back to her place with the sexiest guy, and lost her virginity..  she turned over and looked at grays sleeping from as his arms were holding her.. she decided to movuver her way out of Gray's arms and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

She pulled her night shirt over and off of her head, turned the knobs in the shower to get the temperature right and stepped in gasping when the hot water warmed her. She was remembering the when gray had kissed her, really kissed her and not a peck. We made it back to my apartment and gray looked at me with intensity i had never seen before. He took my face in his hands, staring a minute and kissed me. I was still in shock, staring at him when she felt his tongue probing my lips, i gasped and he slid his tongue inside. Cassy finally closed her eyes and let him take what he wanted, he was so sweet and gentle.....

The curtain to the shower slipped open and startled juvia out of her reverie. Gray sent her a mischievous smile and she knew what would be coming. He was fully naked, toned and muscular from all the work he does. She just stared at him taking all 6'3 of him. Deep brown caring eyes, wavy brown hair cropped short, lean hard muscled arms, shaped chest, chiseled abs. He was the perfect man in any girl's eyes and she couldn't understand why he wanted to be with her. 

Gray put his arms around Juvia's waist and leaned into kiss her. She had to stretch on her tip toes and gray had to bend over a good ways just to reach her. It didn't bother them; they were perfectly fine with it, especially since gray picks her up when he kisses her, so they are at equal height. He slid his tongue along her lips and she opened her mouth for him to take what he pleased and he did. He slid his tongue in coaxing her to play and she followed suit. Juvia slid her arms around gray's neck while the hot water beat down on her back.

She pulled away and smiled at him. He smiled back just the same and slid his hand in between their bodies to her slit. He dipped his finger inside her lips to fell her. She was hot, so very hot and wet, some is from the water of the shower but he could tell some was coming out of her cunt. She moaned when he hit her clit and started toying with it. Pinching and rolling it around with his thumb and forefinger. "Gray, I can't this morning I've got to get to wo- ohhhhhh" she moaned as he slid his finger into her pussy.

"We have plenty of time before your shift, babe" he whispered into her ear while pressing his finger in and out of her before putting another finger in with the first. He reached up to pinch her nipple and twirl it around in his fingers. She was lost to the sensation and figured if she ran she might just make it on time.

She felt warm all over her body, tingles of sensation running up her spine. All she could do is to give herself over to the feeling, and so she did. Gray dipped down to take the nipple he wasn't playing with into his mouth; he sucked, and then let it go with a pop. He stuck his tongue out and flicked it. He teased it a little more with swipes of his tongue and took it back in his mouth to bite gently and then suck on it once more. She pressed into him to feel more of his skin on hers; he was so tall it was hard to be touching when he was bending over like that. She finally gave up and just let it happen.

Gray  let go of her all together knelt in the shower with juvia standing before him. "Open your legs for me juiva," he said with a mischievous smile on his lips. She did as told; he put his hands on her thighs and slid his tongue along her slit. Juvia moaned held onto his head while he kept licking her slit up and down. He put his two fingers back into her slot and started licking her clit at the same time. He finally stilled his fingers and curled them up and started rubbing her insides. 

Juvia moaned loudly at that pulling his head in further to her pussy so she could grind herself on his face, to no prevail. Gray chuckled "Sorry babe, but I'm in control." he said and held onto her thighs making sure she couldn't get what she wanted. She liked to hurry things up when she needed to be somewhere and he stopped her by tormenting her with his slowness to make everything perfect.

She knew she couldn't take this torture for much longer, it would send her over the edge and she wanted his cock to be in her when she cummed.

"Gray, please, I need to get to work on time, just fuck me," she said those words make his cock throb in anticipation.

"FINE!" he growled and she groaned in protest when he stopped suddenly, pulled his fingers out of her and stood up. She looked at him confused. She squealed when got her by the waist, picked her up and pushed her against the shower wall. She had no other option than to put her legs around his waist and hold on to his neck for dear life. He saw desire in her eyes and he had to hold himself back to tease her a little more.

He slid his length along her slit before pushing into her with one hard thrust up to the hilt, they both groaned at the sensation. He pumped into her with hard fast thrusts, making her scream and moan in pain and pleasure. He was squeezing her butt hard and fucking her hard. She loved this side of him, he didn't show it often he usually takes his precious time which is nice but sometimes a girl needs a good fucking every now and then and this was definetly a good fucking.

"Oh God" she groaned against his neck and started kissing and nibbling which made him jerk in response.

"You like that baby? You like me fucking you like this?" he whispered in her ear which made her shiver.

"YESSSSSS," she moaned loudly. She started feeling hotter than she already was. She loved the dirty talk it always turned her on and he knew it.

"You like my cock shoved in that tight little hole, don't you....you feel so good, so wet and ready for me." he said thrusting hard and deep. 

Juvia could feel coiling heat in her belly, and she knew she was about to cum. Gray could tell by her rapid heavy pants and grinding she was doing on his pelvis as he thrust into her she was ready and so was he.

Gray started bucking wildly and juvia started convulsing and jerking, moaning Gray's name through her orgasm. Gray could feel her milking his cock with her orgasm and he couldn't hold on any longer and jerked in and out letting his cum fill her with three quick strokes. 

She hung on to him, nuzzling his neck trying to calm herself. Gray's cock was still in her, when he felt himself soften he pulled himself out and put her down on her feet. He held onto her for a second so she could gain her balance before letting go and started lathering up soap on his hands. He started washing her body. 

She looking up at him once her body was rinsed and asked "What was all that about?"

"What was what about?" he asked with a wolfish grin. Juvia just chuckled and got out the shower to dry off. She headed to her room with the towel wrapped around her and looked for her work clothes. The Diner waitresses wear casual clothing, jeans, t-shirt, apron, and tennis shoes. No reason to get fancy like restaurants they only ever had locals in the joint.

Gray came in stark naked and started getting dressed. Juvia just stared at him with an eyebrow arched; he just shrugged and went to his dresser for jeans and a t-shirt. He came over to where juvia was still watching him and bent down to kiss her. Pulling back he said "I'll come by when you get off and we can head to Mira's," 

"Sounds good babe," she said and kissed him again before walking out of the room, grabbing an apple in the kitchen and headed for the door.