First Steps - PART IV

A/N Long Chapter.. And will the last chapter for 'First Steps' enjoy xo

She had no pubic hair, and my nostrils were inundated by the musky scent of her aroused young womanhood. I hadn't anticipated that; it added a rich layer to the experience of exploring Lucy's naked body for the very first time.

I brought her down onto the bed beside me, and we lay alongside each other, with my face by her groin, and her face by mine, so we could explore each other's private parts simultaneously.

She resumed stroking my cock and caressing my balls, while I ran my fingers over her folds, and traced along her labia. The intricate folds of her vulva were infinitely more interesting than my inexperienced preconceptions had been.

I found the hard little nubbin at the top end of her opening, and it seemed to excite her when I played with that. Finally, with my fingertip I probed tenderly into her opening, finding it wet, and smooth and warm. I explored all around inside her, encountering all manner of delightful unseen features, some of which caused her to moan with pleasure.

When we'd played with each other like that for a while, lucy paused and looked toward me. "Would it be awful," she asked, tentatively, "if I wanted to kiss your. . . thing?"

"I don't think so," I answered. "In fact, I think I'd like that a lot."

So lucy rolled over and kissed the head of my erection softly. She licked her lips, and went back to kiss it again. Soon, she had my entire cockhead inside her mouth, and was running her tongue all around it, creating intense sensations that had me on the edge of my first orgasm with a woman.

I pulled back from her mouth. "Lucy," I told her, "I'm just about to cum, and I don't want the first one to be in your mouth. How about if you just keep stroking it until I come?"

"Okay," she agreed, and re-commenced stroking my cock with her hands.

In short order, I felt my balls swell up. "Jucy," I said, "I'm. . ."

Before I could finish my sentence, I came. Thick white fluid exploded from the tip of my cock, splashing onto my belly, onto Lucy's hands and arms, even some of it into her hair.

She looked at me, laughing in pure surprise. "What was that?" she asked. "Did you cum?"

"Uh-huh." I respond while panting

"Well that was fun! That gooey white stuff just came shooting out of you!"

"Uh-huh," I answered, as if in a daze.

"Well, it was really cool!"

"Glad you liked it. Can I make you cum now?"

"Sure! You want me to show you how?"

"Um. . . sure!"

"Okay," she said, and took my hand, positioning it over her opening. Then, using my hand virtually as a sex toy, she showed me how she could get herself off. At the end, she was gasping and panting and shuddering, not so differently from how I did when I got myself off. And I understood a little better how her 'girl parts' worked.

"Ahh!" she sighed. "That was nice! Thanks for helping."

"Ummmmm. . ." I began, tentatively, "would it be OK for me to kiss you. . . you know. . . down there?"

"Ooooh," she replied, virtually as if the thought had never occurred to her. "That sounds like fun. Go ahead! I want to see what it feels like."

So I placed myself between her legs and cupped her butt-cheeks in my hands. At first, I just kissed and nuzzled all around her pussy, nibbling at her labia, which she seemed to like. But when I made broad, ice-cream licks all along the length of her opening, she really began to squirm and writhe, so I kept doing that. She was moving around so much that I had to work to keep my tongue in the right position against her, but it seemed that I was producing some VERY pleasurable sensations for her.