0.1

first time writing a fanfic. This story will be kind of short, maybe twelve/thirteen parts?

enjoy. c:

❀❀❀

Louis rolled over to see his boyfriend of two years, sleeping peacefully, drool rolling down his chin by the second. He smiled and jumped onto him. "Harry wake up! Time to get up!" Louis squealed, shaking him furiously. "Lou.." Harry groaned opening his eyes, "We're going to see the boys today, and we have to go visit my mom and sisters, it's a busy day Harry! Get up!" Louis rambled, making Harry roll his eyes. "Louis I'm up."

"Good! I'll go get a shower while you wake up." Louis smiled pressing a sweet kiss to his sweaty forehead. "Harry? Why are you sweating? You just woke up." Louis frowned. "It's nothing Lou, probably just a little shaken up by you jumping on me." He laughed nervously, raising himself up pushing his boyfriend off of him.

"Okay. I'll go get a shower now," Louis breathed rolling out of bed walking into the bathroom.

Harry sighed, what was wrong with him all of a sudden? He was so tired and sweaty. He'd have to make a trip to the doctor, but without Louis. He was too dramatic.

❀❀❀

Louis walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and a towel wrapped around his head for his thick hair. "You look cute." Harry cooed wrapping his arms around Lou's neck. "Always do," Louis teased with a small smile. Harry chuckled. "I've showered last night so when you get dressed we'll head out."

"I was thinking we could get some coffee mhm? I need that morning coffee." Louis laughed gently, taking the towel from around his head off and throwing it to the floor.

"Of course," Harry nodded slipping a pair of shoes on. Louis walked into the closet and rummaged through the tons of clothes. "You know," He started pulling his shirt on. "Perrie and Zayn are getting married in a couple months. We still have to go tux shopping."

Harry shrugged. "We can go sometime next week,"  Louis nodded and walked out zipping his pants up. "Perfect. I bet your booked with patients this week." Louis giggled slipping on his Converse.

"I am, this is my only day off I decided I'd spend it with you." Harry smiled kissing the short boys' lips softly. "Well let's go! Don't wanna be late, you know how Zayn doesn't like anyone being late." Louis sighed grabbing his keys. Harry snorted. "But he can be late all the time? What a twat."

Louis hit Harry's arm playfully. "Zayn is not a twat!" He giggled. Harry laughed. "Just kidding love."

❀❀❀

"Yes, can I have two dark roast coffees? One with sugar, one with no sugar." Louis smiled sweetly at the lady taking their orders. "Okay honey, that'd be $5.45." She smiled. Louis groaned and reach into his wallet fishing for six dollars. "Here you go," Louis said handing the money to her. "Keep the change."

Louis walked back to the table and handed him the coffee with no sugar to him. "Ready to go?" Harry asked grabbing Louis' hand. Louis nodded and got into the car.

Harry sat in the passenger seat as Louis drove off. "Harry, are you okay? You nearly fell asleep on the way here. You got more than eight hours last night." Louis said, concerned about his boyfriend.

"It's probably nothing Lou, just a little lack of sleep from the other night." Harry reassured rubbing the pad of his thumb over Lou's knuckles. Louis nodded hesitantly. "Whatever you say."

❀❀❀

Zayn groaned stuffing his face into his hands. "Where the hell are they!?"  "Zayn, calm down. They'll be here soon, probably stopped for a quick fuck on the way." Niall joked, making Liam burst out in laughter. "Not funny, they're supposed to be here by now! We have to discuss the wedding." Zayn grumbled.