letter. (bonus)

so some people were asking for the letter that harry wrote to louis before he died, so here it is yay. :) 

omg. 

❀❀❀

It was two weeks later since Harry died and Louis was sat on the old creeky couch, stuffing his face in his hands. His fiance'.. His lover was dead. It just hit him a couple days ago, that he was gone and never coming back. And that broke him. Him, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Perrie, Zayn's fiance' were cleaning out the apartment because Louis was going to move in with Niall. "Hey Lou.. We found a letter and it says it's to you from Harry. Why don't you open it?" Niall asked softly, taking a seat as the rest of the gang did. "I don't know Niall.. It's just so hard. It's gonna be so god damn hard." He tried not to cry, but failed. 

"Hey love.. Shh," Perrie crooned, rubbing his back gently. "It's better to open it now, then having someone else open it and throw it away." She said, looking into his eyes. Louis nodded. "I suppose you're right." He sniffled, opening the letter up. "C-Could I read it to myself? And you guys can read it after me?" He asked softly. 

They all nodded. "Of course babe." Perrie smiled, going to sit on Zayn's lap. Louis took a deep breath and opened it up, beginning to read. 

Dear Louis, hi my love! How are you? I hope you're not sad because I'm gone. It's really not nothing to frown upon. I'm just another dead human in this beautiful thing we call life. But it's not sad Lou, it's not sad at all. I know you probably miss me so much, and believe me I miss you too. Even though I'm not gone, it seems like time is slipping away and I can't catch a grasp onto it. I just want you to hold me in your arms forever and never let me go Louis. I don't know why God has chosen this for me. For us.. I guess it's just my time huh? Louis, when I die I don't want you to die thinking you have to be unhappy, or never love again because that's not the case. Of course I love you, and all I want is for us to be together but love, it would break my heart to see you in pain every single day just because of my death. If you find someone you truly like, love them. Marry them. Have lots of babies Louis, but you have to promise me one thing. Don't forget about me. I will never forget about you Louis. I love you so much. So please, fall in love, laugh, cry. I miss you already Louis. I love you so much.. Goodbye my sweetheart. 

Love and miss forever, 

Harry. 

xoxo