0.4

ilysm little flowers, IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ITS BEEN YEARS (two days) i've been having family problems ugh. ;-;

but im here now yay

enjoy

❀❀❀

Harry has officially started Chemotherapy, and he's not doing so well. All he does is puke up blood, he's lost lots of his hair. It's just a matter of time before he loses all of it. "Lou..." He croaked, glancing up at the lad. "Yeah love?" Louis asked puling the distraught boy onto his lap, no matter how sick he looked Louis always thought he was the most beautiful man in the world. And he meant it too.

"When I die, I don't want you to pity me, and cry over me okay? I want you to be happy. Like I was never here, go out and find someone new. Someone that makes you happy okay?" Harry smiled. Louis nodded, "Of course Harry. But you're not dying anytime soon."

"Louis you heard the doctor, he said this is serious and they may not be able to get it treated." Harry reasoned, the boy was convinced he was going to die it was awful.

"Harry. No one is dying mhm?" Louis whispered softly stroking his curls. "I don't give a flying fuck what the doctor said, I know you'll be alive as long as I am. Hell! Even longer, don't say that Harry. Don't say that." Louis whispered tugging the lad against his chest rocking him slowly.

If only Harry could believe him.

❀❀❀

"Mom?" Louis called out walking into his Mom's house, having a shaking Harry cling onto his hand. "Jesus Christ Harry, you're more worked up about telling my mother than your own!" Louis exclaimed. "Hey boys! What a nice way to pop in!" Jay laughed, pulling Harry into a hug before her oldest baby. "Anne called me and told me that you had a severe sickness. She wouldn't tell me because I was at work, she was was crying though.. Sit down, tell me all about this while I get some tea." Jay smiled reasuringly sprinting into the kitchen.

Harry groaned and stuffed his face into his hands. "Can't I just die already?"

"No one's dying Harry."

Harry rolled his eyes as he watched Jay come back with two hot cups of freshly brewed tea. "Now, what's all this about?" She asked pulling her sleeve up. "Harry.. Harry has cancer Mom. He's had it for a couple weeks now. But he's started therapy so he should be fine.. Right?" Louis trailed off. "Hopefully." Jay muttered. "I'm so sorry Harry!" Jay wailed, pulling him into a hug. "You'll be okay."

Yeah hopefully .

❀❀❀

"Next stop, off to tell the boys." Louis sighed starting the car up. "Louis?" Harry questioned rolling his window up. "Yeah?" Louis asked pulling out of his Mom's driveway.

"If I'm not dying, why're we telling everyone?" Harry asked concerned.

"Because they deserve to know Harry."

"Oh."

Louis rolled his eyes and pulled into Zayn's parking lot.

"Here goes nothing."

SHORT AS FUCK I KNOW IM SORRY

im getting very sick omfg