The Lame People In My Life

Hey! It's Leah! I'm going to describe random people in my life, in this chapter. That way you guys will understand them! :D

Giovanni - Is my LAME younger brother. He's disgusting, I mean who doesn't wash his hands after they pee?! Giovanni, that's who. I call him Gio mostly because his name is sooo loong. Geee-ooh-vaaah-knee. Anyways my parents kicked him out cause he was just taking up space. Tough love I guess, but he came to me -__- and I was forced against my will to house him and feed him. (Black mail) Gio is Italian American (like me of course) that has no abs, and he has dark hair and brown eyes. He's like the brother that has no life and plays video games all day.

Grace - Grace is my friend that visits me in the UK sometimes. She's only a month older than me, but Grace, Rita, Giovanni and my parents are the only people who know that I'm the famous blogger Teddy Pharlem. She's such a goody goody, and she needs to let loose and have fun sometimes. Grace is white with green eyes and she's slim with brown hair. She's also really smart!

RitaRita is my housekeeper! Thank God for her, because without her Gio would probably destroy my flat. I don't have much time to clean, so she has to do the cleaning for me. Rita is HILARIOUS!! I love her, she's like an aunt to me. Rita has been sworn to secrecy about my blog, if she exposes my secret, I have the right to sue her. I usually come to her for advice.

Teddy Pharlem- Teddy is my pseudonym, that I go under in my blog. EVERYONE LOOOVES TEDDDAAAY! She currently has over five million followers, but nobody knows it's really me, Leah! Teddy is one of the famous international bloggers.Teddy is the reason I can financially support myself, (She makes about 240,273.21 Euros per month, which is 300,000 US dollars) and I put my feelings in her posts. She's kind of like a character I write as.

I would describe the One Direction bandmates but, I think you guys would already know them. Okay well that's all. If they're any more new characters introduced, I'll be sure to update this page and post about them. Well that's about it!