Chapter 10

"I don't like this one, it's yellow..."

"You look good in yellow..."

"Why can't I wear white? I look fantastic in white.."

"It's a weddding! Only the bride can wear white!"

"How about this one?" I said and pulled out a backless, creamy white dress.

"It's white, Leah!" Zayn says.

"It's a creamy white! Not a wedding gown white!"

"I like this one," Zayn pulls out a light gray dress that is deeply cutted in the back. It flows perfectly down to about 3 inches from my knees. The front top part has lace over the dress with the same shade of gray. 

"Whoa..." I said breathlessly. I looked at it in awe, and carefully held it as if it were a fragile jewel.

"Is that the one..?"

"Yeah, that's the one." I nodded my head and went to the dressing room.

Zayn had asked me to go to a wedding with him a couple of days ago and I kind of had to go there, because he helped me out with Giovanni. Simon, Zayn's boss, was getting married to some lady and he was invited. The rest of the boys had dates already, leaving Zayn the only one alone.

"Can I see it?" Zayn yells in the dressing room.

"I'm almost done!" I said as I positioned the dress correctly on my body. I opened the door and walked out looking for Zayn.

Remember the moments I had with the mirror, and I felt really confident in the way I looked? It's happening again. I caught myself in the mirror, and I couldn't help but stop and do a double take. I think this dress was made for me, I look so great in it!

"Wow." Zayn said looking at the mirror with me as soon as he found me.

"I know. I look freaking gorgeous." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Oh, I was talking about me. I mean, look at my jawline, it's so perfect." he says, which I frown at.

"Gee, thanks for complimenting your jawline. It made me feel so happy." I said sarcastically.

"I was kidding! You look amazayn!" he says.

"Do you really use your own puns made after you?"

"Hehe, yeah.." Zayn grins and bites his bottom lip.

"Wow, I'm going to go change now," I said and turned around.

"Leah, wait," He spoke up and I turned my head back.

"You actually look... breathtaking." Zayn says with seriousness.

"HAH! Too late to compliment me now!" I joked and walked back to the dressing room.

 At the back of my mind, his comment lingers in my head. Breathtaking. Nah, he was just saying that to get on my good side. I shouldn't take it too seriously anyways. We were friends.

************

"Okay, they might be a little crazy and wild, especially Louis but they're pretty cool." Zayn said as I laid upside down on his couch. I was familar to going to his flat now, and it was kind of like my second home.

"Don't worry, but um, is Niall still mad over the chip thing?"

"He shouldn't be, it's been a while." Zayn says as he walks to the door to answer it. As soon as he opens the door, Louis, Harry, and Niall race to the bathrooms. Liam then enters with a Woody doll in his hands. He plays around with it and pulls the string back. As soon as he looks up and sees me, Liam's eyes get big.