Epilogue

2 Months Later

"What if they say no?!" I said, terrified at the thought.

"They're not going to say no." Zayn assured me as we sat on his couch and waited for the director to call us back.

"It's five thirty one! He said he'll call at five thirty! This is bad!" I freaked out.

"Leah, you've been called back over and over again, I'm pretty sure you'll get the part."

My phone started to vibrate and I looked at Zayn. We both had wide eyes and we looked at the vibrating phone.

"Answer the phone!"

"Agh I'm too terrified!" I said. Zayn picked up the phone and unlocked it for me to answer.

"Um, hello?" I said with a shaky voice. I stood up and walked around out of nervousness.

"Hi, is this Leah Vitale?"

"Yes, you are speaking to her." I bit my lip.

"Hello, my name is Robbie Williamson and I'm the casting director for the major motion picture you auditioned for. You auditioned for the supporting role of Natalia in Paralyzing Hope?"

"Yes sir."

"Good! I would like to congratulate you and commend you on you're excellent acting skills. You are a very talented young lady and we look forward to work with you in the future. We decided to cast you as Natalia."

"Um, thank you. Wow, okay."

"Congratulations! See you at the studio on Monday at 9 am."

"Okay, thank you. Bye."

"Bye." Robbie said and he hung up.

"Well did you get the part?" Zayn asked anxiously.

"I GOT THE PART!" I yelled excitedly and leaped into his arms.

"Now that's my girl!" He said as he spun me around.

"I'm going to be an actress!"

"Aren't you glad you listened to me and auditioned anyways?"

"Of course I am." I said and he kissed me on my forehead. He plopped us on the couch and I sat on top of him.

"I can't wait to see your name on the big screen and be able to say that's my girlfriend." Zayn smiled.

"You're so sweet, you know that? I'm really excited now, I didn't think I'd get the part since I don't have that much experience, besides highschool competitions and stuff like that."

"I know, which is why we should celebrate and eat lunch right now." Zayn said.

"Where?" 

"You'll see. Come on! And wear the customized crewnecks I got us!" 

"Okay." I smiled and pulled on my matching crewneck Zayn got us. They were gray and on the front of mine said Ms. Snappy. The front of Zayn's said Mr. Vain. 

We both held hands and headed outside to walk in beautiful streets of London. The sun shined upon us and we both put on our Ray Bans. Fresh air filled our noses and to be honest, I think we look like the cool couple.

I'm not going to say 'The End', because it's only 'The Beginning'.

*****************

I had a blast writing this story. I hope you guys knew that! Gah, and Paralyzing Hope isn't a movie, it's a book by one of my close friends on Wattpad! by goldamethyst!

I really do think this story turned out successful! (Beside some errors) I'm proud to say that I wrote it. Thank you guys for voting, commenting, sharing, and reading. It means a lot to me.

I hope you guys enjoyed it! :D