Chapter 25

John was sitting down with Alex and his family. The little kids were already in bed leaving jst the four adults. 

"So, Alexander, I've noticed that through the entire day you have not taken off those glasses. Those means you are either insecure or hiding something. Why don't you take them off hmmm?" John's dad said raising an eyebrow.

Alex blushed and looked down feeling his eyes turn purple as his hands began to shake. "I-I-I...."

John grabbed his hands gently and looked at him. "Alex it's alright." He said reaching up and caressing his cheek.

Alex took his glasses off hesitantly and looked up at John's parents who looked into his eyes.

Robert and Laura looked at each other smiling when they saw his eyes change from purple to pink when he looked at John. "Wow I guess it's more common then we thought." Laura said.

Alex looked at the two confused as his eyes turned yellow when he saw the two smiling. "Wait do you mean...You've seen someone with eyes like mine?"

John's dad nodded. "Yeah. Actually Johnny probably carries the recessive trait for those type of eyes."

Alex stayed confused until he looked at Laura who took out her contacts revealing her yellow and pink eyes that looked just like Alexander's. Alex gasped and looked at the woman in awe.

"Y-You have them too..."

She chuckled. "Johnny you picked a good one. Take care of him, darlin'. Goodnight." She said walking upstairs followed by Robert.

Alex looked at John who just smiled. "I told you....You are beautiful to me." He said