Chapter 10

(( I did it. The new book is called 'We're In The Play" ... I know... Original...I hope you like it.))

The date started with John and Alex out at a very nice restaurant. They were seated and talking when a manager came over and stood at the table. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to remove your glasses."

Alex shook his head. "No." he stated simply. The manager crossed his arms and frowned. "Well if you do not remove them, I will have to ask you to leave." 

Alex nodded and stood up. "Let's go John. We will find somewhere else to eat."

John stood up and grabbed Alex's hand and walked out. "I've been in that restaurant plenty of times...They just realized that we were gay and didn't want us claiming discrimination." Alex said feeling his eyes turn red.

John kissed his cheek "Well how about we order take out and watch The Big Bang Theory on the couch?" 

Alex smiled and nodded. He kissed John on the cheek before walking to the house. They ordered take out on the way.

They got back and the day ended with the two men cuddling on the couch. Empty Chinese food containers littered the coffee table and The Big Bang Theory was playing softly on the TV while the two snuggled together in a blanket.

John looked at Alex and tilted his chin up. "Alex, have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?"

Alex blushed as bright as his eyes. "John my eyes are a mutation that I'm glad didn't pass to my son. It's not beautiful." he looked down. "It's ugly."

John frowned and kissed Alex. "Nothing on you could ever be ugly. You are the most amazing, smart, beautiful, and perfect human being I've ever known. I love you."

Alex looked at John and smiled. "I-I think I've figured out what pink means."

John kissed his cheek "What is it?" Alex snuggled closer to him and looked into John's eyes. 

"I love you, John."