Chapter 6

John was in the kitchen cooking when he heard someone walk in. He turned around to see Alex still in his tiara.

John smiled and kissed his cheek. "Hey there princess." He said smiling.

Alex smiled and fixed his tiara so that it was on straight. ((It's the only thing in this story that's straight! XD )) .

John smiled at him as he handed him a bowl of cereal. "I have to go to work. Care to join me and study in the library?"

Alex shrugged "Sure let me get ready" he said walking out. He got dressed and fixed his hair. He put his tiara on John's night stand and grabbed his glasses. He put them on and walked back to see John. "Let's go"

They walked out and went to the Library. Hercules and Lafayette were already there.

While John worked Alex read his book quietly in the corner. John occasionally walked over and talked to him but not very often because he was busy.

While John was occupied Hercules and Lafayette walked over and sat down with Alex.

"Let's cut to the chase. You better be treating my boy John over there nicely. " Hercules said trying to sound intimidating.

Alex looked up at the two and pushed his glasses further up on his face. "I would never treat him anything less than perfect." He said smiling slightly while looking at John.

Laf smiled as he saw this. "Mon amour he is truly in love with John."

Alex coughed and blushed. "L-love? W-ell I don't know about love. But I ummm....I really like him...like a lot.. " He said trying to hide his face behind the book.

Hercules smiled "It's definitely love."