Broken Lock.

Living the life, that's what you thought. Until one day you realized it'll all be a lie. The truth was hidden and the doors were locked. They kept you inside, and they never let you out. You found the space comfy and inviting 'till your 18th birthday strike. They opened the doors, and out you flew. Reality was present, and your skin began to turn blue. Numb little girls, and the numb little boys all around you beg. They are just like you. Brand new adults with tons of new light. You wanna lock yourself back inside, but it's broke. You're stuck in this rain, and out here for life. You're free! You're free! No more locks and lies. Now time for freedom ringing and truthful sighs. What's so wrong with a little more responsibility? Come on, cheer up, you're almost shining bright. The locks already broke, don't feel the need to fright. Young people around, the time is near. Party till you throw up and have fresh tears. Oh what's this? You don't wanna join? A misfit you are, a misfit you'll be. Don't be a goody and live the life with me. You need to understand that you can't go back; this is the life you'll be in for now. You can't help the present as this will stay. So smile for me and don't go to the broken lock on the bay.