Chapter 10

***I take it you guys liked the previous chapter? I got a lot of comments about that. And I thank all of you. You've all been awesome readers by actually reading this and putting up with my late updates. Thanks guys. :)***

We stay hugging for quite some time. And to tell you the truth, I never wanted to let go. I loved Brendons presence. I always have. But I never thought that we would actually get married. Its every 'fangirls' dream. I couldn't believe it.

"Alright lovebirds." Ryan says. "Someone needs to go enjoy their birthday with everyone else in the house too, ya know." I smile before letting go of Brendon and rushing over to Ryan, hugging him as well. "Careful of the stomach there." He groans.

"Oh!" I let go suddenly. "I'm so sorry!" I say placing my hands on his shoulders.

"It's fine." He chuckles.

I smile before turning back to Brendon. He grabs my hand and places the ring on my finger. "I love you Hannah." He smiles.

"I love you too." I say before locking my arm with his and leading him through the living room where everyone seemed to have drifted off to. We get a few people say "Congratulations." and more "Happy Birthday!'s.

The rest of the evening was all talk and beer with the boys. So I decided that it would be wine with the girls. Mainly just Elisa, Meagan, and Breezy. Kat had to leave, and she had offered to take Jaimee home.

"Well, I think we should get going." Breezy yawned. Which in return made me yawn. Thanks Breezy. "Nice to see you again dear." She smiled. "Happy Birthday."

"Thanks." I say getting up and hugging her.

Once she let go, she went into the living room and told Dallon that he had to leave. Then soon after, the crowd of people slowly diminished. Andy and Joe left. Then it was Pete and Meagan, and Patrick and Elisa soon afterwards.

And before I knew it, it was just Spencer, Brendon, and I. After closing the door, I walked into the living room and sat next to Brendon, who put his arm around me.

"How about a movie?" Brendon suggests.

"Sounds great." I say.

"Well, I should get going..." Spencer says getting up.

"You can stay the night if you'd like." Brendon replies.

"Thanks man." Spencer sits back down. "So what movie then?" He asks.

"How about... ZombieLand?" I say. Both of them nod their heads in agreement.

"Sounds good." Brendon gets up and looks through the movie cabinet. Once he found it, he put it in and sat next to me again.

And about halfway into the movie, I fell asleep in Brendon's arms.

~~~

When I awoke, I was laying in Brendon's bed. But without Brendon. A frown formed on my face. Where was he?

I get out of bed and head downstairs. "Why'd you guys watch ZombieLand without me?" Genevieve says as I walk into the kitchen. "I'm so jealous." She crosses her arms and pouts.

"Its not the end of the world missy." I say. She looks up at me and glares, before walking out into the living room. "Go ahead and start it up again!" I yell.

"Okay!" She says happily. I chuckle to myself before putting my arms around my fiancée. Damn. I never thought I'd put 'my' and 'fiancée' in the same sentence before.

"I'd thought for sure you'd be wearing another costume of mine." He says.

"Nope. Not this time." I stick my tongue out at him.

He rolls his eyes. "Coffee?"

"Yes!" I take the coffee mug out of his hand and take a sip. The warm liquid soothing my throat.

"So where'd you fall asleep last night?" He asks, leaning on the counter.

"About rule 14." I take another sip of my coffee. "Always carry a change of underwear." We both say. I smile before kissing him. Then I lead him into the living room to find Eve cross-legged on the couch and Spencer sitting next to her.

"Mind if we join you?" Brendon asks.

"Sure." She says.

And this time, I didn't fall asleep halfway in.

***Ugh... Filter chapters suck.... I'm so sorry guys...***