Chapter 19

"Babe, why don't you go back into the dining hall and I'll be there in a minute." Brendon says. I could tell that there was something going on that they weren't telling me. And whatever it was, Ryan was pissed about it. Brendon didn't say anything to him did he?

"Alright." I say still a bit suspicious about it. I quickly walk over to Brendon and give him a kiss before walking back into the dining hall.

Some people were already digging into their food, while others were just talking and having an awesome time. The wedding was just perfect. I don't think I could have imagined it any better.

"Hey Hannah!" I look up to see Kat and Spencer walking back in as well.

"Hey." I smile as they walk over. "What were you guys talking about just now?" I ask. Kat had a look on her face like she didn't want to answer it.

"Nothing of importance." Spencer chimed in. Kat looked relieved that she didn't have to say anything.

"Then why did Ryan look pissed?" I asked.

"Isn't he always?" Kat replies. "Why don't we go and get you something to eat? Hmm?" Kat hooks her arm through mine and drags me to where the food was being served. I take a quick glance at all the food. There was a mix of chicken, steak, different pastas, and some salad. It all looked really good. But I'm afraid that if I eat too much, I won't be able to stand this dress anymore. It was already tight. I don't know why the seamstresses that adjust your dress for you, have to make it so dame tight. It didn't make any sense to me.

"What should I get?" I ask Kat, who is already taking a little bit of everything.

"Get what you want." She continues grabbing food. Well that was helpful.

I end up getting a few spoonfuls of pasta. I could always go back up and get something else. I grab my plate and head over to the bride and groom table. Brendon wasn't there. Where the hell is he? He should have been back by now.

"Hannah?" Kat comes up to me and asks, disturbing me from my thoughts.

"Yes?" I smile.

"Some people want pictures."

"Oh, sure." I stand up and follow Kat to where there were people standing around in a big group with their phone out.

"There they are." Spencer rushes us over.

"So, the bride, maid of honor, and the best man. Correct?" Someone in the group asked.

"Correct." Kat and I said in unison.

Once the pictures were finished, I made my way back over to the brides and groom table. Brendon is still nowhere to be seen. Maybe he got sidetracked or something? I don't know.

A few minutes passed, and there was shouting over by the main entrance. The double doors were closed, so you could only hear the muffled voices. And it seems like i wasn't the only one who heard it. Everyone else stopped to look. Even the DJ stopped the music. I look over at Kat who looks petrified and his holding onto Spencer. All was quiet until a huge bang happened and what sounded like glass shattering. Everyone gasped.

I decide to get up and investigate. But before I could make it to the door, it burst open, revealing my father in a tux. He smirked when he saw me. I stood completely still, too afraid to move. I glance behind him and gasp when I see Brendon laying on the floor unconscious. Tears start to flow down my cheeks.

"W-What d-did you do t-to h-him?" I stutter and look back up at him. He's still smirking.

"He got in my way." He shrugged it off.

"So you throw him across the room?!" I yell at him. "What the hell is the matter with you?!" My entire body begins to shake. My eyes are getting foggy from the tears.

"I'm here to take you back home with me." He says.

"What?" I say confused. "I'm twenty-four. Almost twenty-five. I'm not a child anymore. And I'm not going to go and live with my asshole father all because you want me back home with you. I'm happy now. I've always been happy when you weren't in the picture. All you've done was treat Ryan and I like shit. And you killed our mother. You really think I can forgive you after that?"

"Damn." I hear Kat say. I never told her, or anyone for that matter, what actually happen to our mother. We've just said it was from natural causes. Ryan and I never liked it when people gave us so much sympathy.

"I never said you had to forgive me." He replies. "I want to make it up to you and for you to come back."

"No." I say through my teeth. "You will never make it up to me. You never have, and you never will. Now, get the fuck out of my wedding." Spencer hurries over to my now outraged father and leads him outside. Everyone starts to clap. But I ignore them all and run to Brendon's side. I start sobbing as I lift his head onto my lap. His limp body was full of glass. I did my best to brush it off, but I kept getting pieces stuck in my hand. I stroke his hair as my tears splash down on his cheek.

"H-Hannah." I hear Ryans voice from behind me. But I never took my eyes off of Brendon. "I'm sorry. It's my fault I let him in. If he didn't then nothing would have happened. So if you want to blame someone, blame me. I ruined your wedding." I continue to cry and keep my mouth shut.

"Ryan it's not your fault." Kat says. "Lets get you and Dallon in there and take a seat. I'll tell people to leave."

"No." I speak up. "I won't let this ruin the wedding. People will stay until Brendon wakes up." I start choking up. "H-He will w-wake up."

"Come on guys." Spencer says. And I'm assuming he's leading them back into the dining hall.

"Hannah.."

"Ryan. I want to be left alone." I say. "Please."

"Alright." He says and his foot steps fade away.

"Brendon." I go back to stroking his hair. "Please wake up. I love you so much."

"I... love you... too." Brendons eyes slowly open. I bring my hands to my mouth in shock and happiness.

"Brendon?!" I smile and continue to cry. He reaches a shaky hand up to my cheek and wipes away a tear.

"Hannah." He smiles. I start crying again. "Just kiss me." He says. I giggle and connect our lips. I wanted this moment to last forever.

***See? Brendons fine! I don't know what you guys were so worried about. xD

But on a serious note, this is probably going to be my last update for awhile. I'm going to be leaving for camp on Sunday for a week. I hope this will hold you guys for about a week and a half. :) ***