Chapter 7

Chapter 7- Seeing Her with You Kills me Slowly...

He was gone the month of Feburary, it was so sad that Harry cried everyday with the thought of Louis even being with Eleanor killed him slowly. He woke up in Louis' bed holding onto the sheets that smelled like him, he was on his mind so much that other things didn't come into his mind to bother the poor boy. A ring at the door was what made Harry jump out of his skin and stare at Louis' door. Was it Loueh?

" I'm coming," Harry grabbed the door of the room and walked slowly door stair with a pain in his chest and head as he got to the front door.

" Who is it?"

" Open up, Hazza!"

" Loueh?"

" No, it's Liam-"

" And Niall and Zayn, now open up the door mate!"

Harry opened the door, he looked like a mess. His curly were nappy and his clothes were hanging off of him, he probably hadn't eaten since Louis had left but he did take a shower, he smelled like Louis using Louis shampoo and shower gel.

" Aw Harry, come here," Niall pulled him in for a hug but he didn't want it. 

" What do you guys want?"

" We want to talk, Harry."

" About what?! Me being a depressed eighteen year old in love with a 20 year that doesn't want shit to do with me? I'm a loser, I don't want to talk about it cause it hurts too much to remember him leaving. I'm nothing without him."

" Don't say that." The sat him down and grabbed hold of his hand.

" We know how you feel."

" No you don't, you got people for you, I can't be this happy person that like to sing and dance like I'm cool cause that fake an thats also what Loueh did the whole time before he tried to end it all. I want him, no, I NEED him soo much that I'm killing myself everyday knowing that he's with her and her son an left me here with the memories of his presence, something that I would never get back." Harry was crying his eyes out on Liam's shoulder, Niall broke down after hearing how he felt now that Louis was gone, it was too much for them. The boy, Harry, were not stable without Louis there with them when they had just got him back.

At Eleanor's House...

" Lou', I need you to come here."

He ran up the stairs to where she was and saw her just laying there smiling at him, she was looking at him as he walked into the room.

" Yeah."

" Come here."

He walked over to her an sat onto the bed, she arose to where his face was an turned it to face her.

" What wrong, you seem unhappy?"

" Well I'm an unhappy."

" Of being here with me or just being here in general?"

" Both."

" I still love you, Lou, and that's not going to change at all. I know we broke up and all but we can change that."

" I don't want it, I broke up with you for a reason."

" Oh and what was that?" He saw her face get a stran and gave him sigh at it afterwards.

" I love someone more than you, than I loved anyone at that matter and being here with you messed that all up."

" So who is she? I can change."

" He is Harry and I'm in love with him."

" So your in love with him, he's the reason we broke up and the reason you don't want to be here. I didn't ask to get pregnant but maybe this is a sign that me and you are meant to be together."

"No-"

Before he can finish his sentence, she came in and pressed her soft lips against his, he didn't want it but he was saved by his phone ringing in his pocket.

" Hello?"

" Louis, this is Paul, I need down at the hosipital now."

" Why, what happened?"

" Harry just tried to kill himself because he thought that he couldn't live his life right without you"

He dropped the phone and ran out of the door with coat in hand, he was crying, he wanted to be with his son but he wanted Harry more. This was another thing that was on the list of his faults, that was the biggest one.