Chapter 9

Chapter 9- Breathe me

* Okay this chapter was inspired by breathe me by Sia)

Harry was out of the hosipital in two days, Louis was by his side the whole time, keeping his promise and not leaving him at all except going to get food or  go to the bathr0om was the only time he left. He would sleep in the room with Harry and spend as much time as he could, he owed him that.

-

Louis was downstairs, texting on his phone to Liam when he had got a call.

" Hello?"

" Is this Louis Tomlinson?" A deep voiced girl said to him as he didn't know who it was.

" Um.. yes this is him, who's speaking?"

" You and your toy better watch your back. Sincerly yours."

The phone went dead as he took it from his ear, he had never got a call or message like that before. Why would someone do that to him, to tell him that? He slammed the phone on the table as he heard a noise come closer to him.

" Louis..."

" Harry, what's wrong?"

" Nothing."

" Okay then."

" Come upstairs, you need to lay down."

" Okay."

Louis had got up the stairs and walked to the door of Harry's room. Louis opened the door and got  to the bed, laying in it under the covers, he looked over to Harry standing at the door.

" Lay down."

" Who was that on the phone, Lou'?

" I don't know."

" So what did the person say to you to get so mad in there?"

" They said watch your back, you too Harry."

" Why would someone say that?"

" I don't know, might be just a prank call."

" I don't think so, someone knows who we are and knows  we're together. I'm scared, Loueh."

" Come here Harry." Motioning him to come to the bed , Harry got into the room fully, getting in the bed and putting his back onto him fully against his stomach. Louis put his arms around his waist pulling him  closer, putting his chin in his neck.

" Everything is going to be okay. We got each other." He whispered into his ear.

" I believe you."

" Good."

Harry turned around and pressed his lips onto Louis', his hands still around Harry's waist. Their bodies touched as the kiss deepened and Harry moved down to Louis' neck, kissing that one spot that made Louis moan. Louis grabbed his lips again and started the kissing again, it wasn't rough; it was passionate. Louis cell phone went off and they did stop doing what they were doing. It rang about 2 times before Louis gave in to it and stopped kissing Harry. He answered the phone.

" Hello?"

" Louis... I need you.."

" Eleanor, what is it?"

" I got a message..."

" What was it?"

" Harry... don't tell him I told you about it."

Louis couldn't believe her, Harry started kissing Louis' neck, sucking the bruised skin making a lovebite that he had made on his neck earlier.

" ... What did it say?"

"... It said that he was going to kill me..."

"I don't believe you, El."

" I'll forward it to you then since you don't believe me then."

Message from: Eleanor

Fw: from: Harry to Eleanor

I'm going to kill you and your baby. He's mine. xxHarry

 To Be Continued...