Chapter 15

"So do we have  a new plan then? We can't just let him get away, not leaving you at all. You're having his baby for god sake's!" Samantha said through the phone ready to just get the problem with over. She had ways of doing it.

"He ran off with Liam and Harry and I can't track him nor none of them."

Kayla turned to the angry girl next to her and smiled, "What if they haven't went anywhere and are at their friends home, " She shrugged and ate her candy as Samantha and Eleanor both had shocked faces on. 

"Kayla, when did you decide to be smart?" 

"When? I always been and I know that their probably there though. We need to to either end this now or choke this up as a lost."

Samantha smiled and stood up making Kayla confused as she waited for answers an so was Eleanor on the other line trying not to blow up.

"To bad for them. I told you El', I got you till the end and they just so stupid to think that we don't have allies."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say that the people they think are their friends aren't who they say they are."

--

"Liam, where are we going? Thought we we're going to your house."

"I found a place that you guys can hide at till I get your tickets."

"Where is it?" Harry said for the first time. 

Liam turned the corner, all they saw was water and big house surrounded by sand and the water.

"My dad gave this to me as present that was past down from his dad. He use to go here all the time when the spring came and it use to be so beautiful and it would only shine in the middle of the water at nine for 3 hours and the light would light this place up so much. You couldn't even say that it wasn't beautiful and it still is . We, well I don't go that much since he leave us but, he would only go with me or mum. This when their love was the strongest and this place was so far away from the roads, you only had each other. So I'm sharing this with you guys, you deserve to be happy. That is what my dad would want; someone to have it that was happy with their love and it was strong.  

Louis stared at him with tears in his eyes and Harry curled in to ball in the backseat. 

"Liam, I'm so sorry. You didn't have to do this. I..I don't even know what to say. God, Liam. I..-"

"Thank you, I-We love you so much, " Harry said to finish what Louis wanted to say but couldn't do so.

He smiled at them warmly, "Don't lose each other while fighting her. She is just a person that's trying to hold a lie over you heads but, she can't break the bond between you two. I know that." 

He stopped the car, everyone got out of it slowly. Louis and Harry had the shock still on their faces, th place was beautiful.

-

"You sure your leaving?"

"Yeah I am. I need to get home and call mum. I need to talk to her.

Louis hugged Liam tight whispering good things to him and how happy he was an thankful. Liam hugged him back and turned his head towards Harry that was smiling at him mouthing thank you to him. Liam nodded and let go of Louis and walked himself out of the house with a weight lifted of his shoulders. He got back into the car and drove back home with tears rolling down his face with thoughts of his Dad. He will always love him.

-

"You think this will work?"

"Are you sure you have connections?"

"Will you both shut up? Dang, you both are like pest."

Eleanor walked slowly to the door and  turned to Samantha, "Is this safe? Are you sure?"

"Yes now ring the doorbell and move out of the way."

She rung it and walked to the front of them.

The door opened and he gave a confused look.

"I told you, I don't do charity work especially for the likes of her."

"She ain't no charity case and you said you would cause you want him so help us and bring your friend too."

"It aint that easy sunshine, you got to give something." He said walking to the step to look down at her.

"You never said that before but, you know I got you and him is the a reward itself."

"I guess I'm in."

"Who is this," Kayla said looking at the people in front of him.

"Well he is.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment who you think it is!

Boy didn't I take sometimeto update. A year? I am sorry for that but I couldn't find inspiration and I didn't know people liked till now. I love you guys though and I HAVE DONE IT!

Vote for update!