Chapter 8

Chapter 8- Heated Discussions

Louis grabbed his coat from the bottom of the car, rushing into the emergency room, he was raged; angry; sad; he wasn't in the mode for small talk. He walked over to the desk with eyes searching for her face, she looked up at him and gave a smile.

" Hello, Louis, how are you feel?"

" Not good, where's Harry?"

She blinked at his tone of voice, he was at no point in keeping a smirk or that glow that he always kept inside of him when he talked to others. 

" He's in his room, room 419."

" Give me a pass."

" I can't just give you a pass without-"

" Look lady, I'm trying to be nice and kept it as simple as possible, I want to see him, give me the dang pass! Now!"

She reached out and gave him the pass to get onto the room floor to see Harry, he couldn't wait to see him, see the reason why he did it. What was he thinking, he knew exactly why he did it, it was because of him. He had did it to him, he was the cause of him trying to kill himself, why did he do it? Why would he hurt Harry, he couldn't think straight without the thought of him dying, he was going to lose him and thats what made Louis cry. Louis cried himself to sleep thinking about Harry and how he was that day he left, crying; the kiss that still lingered through Louis' mind, that would have been the last time if something or someone didn't stop Harry.

 Louis had got to the room and bust the door open, not caring who was in there with Harry at the time, he just wanted to see Harry. Harry was just laying there with his head facing Louis' with a confused look, Zayn was sitting on the other side of the room with Niall and Liam standing. They allm were shocked to see Louis there caused no one had called him.

" Louis what are you doing here?" Liam said looking at him nervous as ever.

" Why didn't you tell me?"

" We didn't think you'll come." Niall said covering his mouth and hold back a sigh.

" I would come for Harry."

" But you left him, your the reason he's like this." Zayn snapped at him.

" I didn't want to at all, I had too-"

" I don't wanna hear it. You left him here to cry over you and not be happy. He loves you Louis, damn! Why don't you just leave now, he doesn't need you here to cause him anymore problems."

" Zayn!" Harry said with rage in his eyes, staring him down to make  him shut up.

Harry then looked back at Louis, after a few seconds of staring at Louis' tears flow down his soft skin an then smile at him. Harry sat up in the bed and motioned Louis to come to him. Louis walked over to him and stopped next to the bed and kneeled down.

" Harry, I'm so sorry for this! All of this, it's all my fault, I should've stayed here beside you, but I was only thinking of myself, I was so selfish, if I would have lost you Harry, I wouldn't survive. I would die cause I wouldn't, no, I couldn't live without you, I wouldn't stand another day without hearing your voice or seeing those curls and eyes that make my heart fludder with every glance. I love you, Harry."

Harry's face was so calm until those last words came out that made him cry as the tears ran down his jaw to where they hit Louis hand that was on the bed. Harry grabbed hold of it and looked him in the eyes.

" Louis.."

" Yeah.."

" Please... don't ever leave me again."

" I won't, can't."

" Thats what I wanna hear."

Harry had moved over in the bed and hit the sheets to give Louis some room to get in the bed. Louis climbed into it not before taking his Toms off and laying under the covers next to Harry. Harry grabbed Louis waist; keeping him still and bringing him closer to him. He felt better, not closed in; helpless; none of that was in his head, all he knew is that Louis was right there with him an wasn't going anywhere soon. Louis phone started to ring, he looked at the phone an saw that it was eleanor and he put down. Niall picked it up and walked out of the room with it, with Zayn and Liam right there by his side.

" Hello, this is Louis Tomlinson's phone, this is Niall speaking."

" Niall, where's Louis?"

" He in the hosipital bed with Harry."

" Why?!" she was angry, he could tell it in her voice.

"Cause their in love and they want to be together."

" No he doesn't, he kissed me before he left the house. He said he loved me."

" Well you going to have to talk to him about that cause he is with Harry and their happy together and everything was fine before you got into this situation."

" He loves me, I'm not lying."

Line went dead.

" What did she say?"

" She said that he kissed her before he left to come here and said that he loved her and not Harry."

" I think she's lying," Liam said before the air came into Niall lungs again.

What was actually said...

" I still love you, Lou, and that's not going to change at all. I know we broke up and all but we can change that."

" I don't want it, I broke up with you for a reason."

" Oh and what was that?" He saw her face get a stran and gave him sigh at it afterwards.

" I love someone more than you, than I loved anyone at that matter and being here with you messed that all up."

" So who is she? I can change."

" He is Harry and I'm in love with him."

" So your in love with him, he's the reason we broke up and the reason you don't want to be here. I didn't ask to get pregnant but maybe this is a sign that me and you are meant to be together."

"No-"

Before he can finish his sentence, she came in and pressed her soft lips against his, he didn't want it but he was saved by his phone ringing in his pocket.

To Be continued...