Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Crossing Fires

Louis had always showed his crazy side towards the boys and that how everyone thought that he was; this hyper person that had no care in the world, that he was just so happy that nothing was wrong with him. He walked home alone like almost every night and the boys thought nothing of it. He would cry himself to sleep every night as he walked or even dragged himself into the room up stairs. He would lay there with his eyes closed trying to keep them from coming down but it was hard when silences opens up more memories than he wanted. He just wanted a hold from anyone, just anyone, if they were to ask to hold him he would get into their arms without question. Since he and Harry lived in the flat together, they had a stronger bond with each other than anyone else but there was that edge of space that he thought that Harry wanted sometimes and he closed himself off from Harry, but cover it up with a smile an a couple of jokes. 

” Loueh, can you come here!” Harry yell from his room across the hall.

Louis didn’t want to go over there, his face was covered in tears, his face was red, he was scared that Harry would feel sorry for him an keep an eye on him an he didn’t want that. He rose up from the side of the bed, wiping the tears from his eyes. Standing up from the bed, he felt himself almost fall back onto the bed, he stopped suddenly as he gripped the shirts.

” Loueh!”

” I-I-I’m Coming, Harry.”

He walked out the room slowly as he reached his door, he gripped it as he felt the pressure build up inside on himself. The door opened, he didn’t do it, Harry did as he stared into Louis’ eyes, they were red.

” Lou-Loueh?”

” What did you want, Harry?”

“Come in an talk to me.”

” I don’t think I can do that.”

” Louis-“

” No, just drop it.”

” No, talk to me, now.” He grabbed his hand and guided him into the room as he closed the door behind us.

This is was going to be a long night for us, he wasn’t ready for this conversation with Harry.

” Now what’s wrong with you, Lou’?” He said to Louis as he stood up looking at him as he sat on the bed. He was so sad that Harry’s heart started to ache with a feeling of gult. He couldn’t take this; seeing his friend down in the ground with sorrow.

“ Louis, I know it’s hard to say it but please.. please just tell me what’s on your mind?”

He sat next to Louis, grabbing his hand an pulling it to intertine with his, ” Please.”

” Okay.”

                                                                To Be Continued…