Humana Humana

"Ow Ow ow ow ow..."i moaned as the dull pounding in my head began to subside. I could feel the coolness of the room seep into me skin and the darkness slowly cleared to an old factory. Boy wonder and Alfred were no where to be seen and I couldn't feel my necklace around me neck. my hands were bared to the wall and my feet shackled.

"Up so soon," scoffed a voice.

"Hypno eyes! Que pasá compadre?" I asked.

"English please!"

"Ugh! what's up 'friend'."

Suddenly the cloaked figure emerged from the darkness. The sapphire eyes burned into me as if the were trying to steal my soul.

"So...two fools in one room. The IQ level just dropped."

"Shut it." responded Rotted.

"Job done yet?" asked Hypno.

"Sure is."

Wait wait wait! A job! This can't end well.

" Well... Hyp old buddy. How do you plan to kill me this time?" I asked.

"Him! I'm the one to kill you!" cried Rotted.

As the two began to argue I willed a rock to place itself in the lock. good thing rocks are good listeners. On cue I had it explode in the lock causing the chains to fall away.Score!

I sprinted down the hall only to turn the corner and fall smack on my butt.

"Are you alright miss Matilda?" asked Alfred. I laughed and stood up.

"If you are."

We heard a angered shout from the way I'd run.

"We go up," said Dick read my thoughts.

I lifted us up using the air around us. Boy Wonder took out some odd gadget and cut a whole in the roof. As we floated toward Gotham I heard a very angry roar.

****

The next day at school I was in deep thought about Hypno Eyes when Reuben approached me at lunch.

"Missed you yesterday," he smiled.

"Missed you to. Had a doctors appointment." I replied.

"Can I ...talk to you outside?"

#%^*#%^*#%^*#%^*#%**#^^*

I don own batman