Odd 'friend'

"Eeee...Emerald Eyes!?!?" I shouted. How could they trust this...this...thing. I don't even think he has a soul. As I looked into his eyes they showed pain. Not just physical but mental as well. I knew It must be hard to live in the shadow of his brother. Hypno Eyes was a merciless tyrant among the other villains. He basically ran the show. I was there the day they where created.

~flash back-

I was on a lone mission for HQ in Gotham City. My governor's children where being held for radsom and the city. it was my job to find them and get in and out without being seen. Let's just say I failed...horribly. I ended up getting captured myself and I was by through unimaginable torturous 'activities' by some freak clown, killer plant women and a wacked up scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. They forced the boys to watch. The youngest was no older then me and the other about two years.

Then it happened. The youngest broke and went screaming, running down a hall to the chemical room. In that room the scarecrow was brewing some fear toxin gone wrong. As the brother chased after I was able to escape. Then I heard the screams. Screams of such pain as I've never heard before. Blood chilling cries still haunt me sleep. That's when Batman found us.

~flash back complete-

"I.... I am..." I tried.

"Sorry? Don't be... I never realized how horrible my brother was. So do you want my help or not?" Asked Emerald.

"Yes but I need to call in a favor," I smirked.

-on phone-

"Hello. Wayne Manner," said a voice I knew all to well.

"Hi Alfred I need to speak to someone," I replied.

"Ahhhh mistress Matt how good to here from you. Do you need to speak to master Bruce?" he replied.

"Actually..."