WTGF part 2

Mabel went downstairs for the dinner her mom had composed. French Fries and chicken nuggets, arranged in her name and a smiley face. It was already sitting on the table for her. Mabel silently made a little face. She couldn't eat this. It was too cheery for her tastebuds. Mabel remembered the promise she had silently made though. She would have to bare it, or at least take little nibbles until Carla went into the other room, then she could throw it away. Mabel ambled into the room sullenly and sat in the chair. She knew Carla was watching, so she took a bite, resisting the temptation to eat more. She waited until her mom was gone, and threw the food away in the trash. She didn't feel like eating.

How far the depression had escalated. Now, don't think Mabel  was stupid. She knew this was bad, so she only did it when she felt like she was not good enough for anybody. Carla and Stan’s faces dropped as they realized Mabel had been starving herself, and Mabel  was done throwing away the food now, so she ran to her new room, buring herself in her pillow. Mabel had failed. Mabel was not heartless- she had never wanted her parents to find out she made herself not eat because she knew they would be upset.- Mabel cared about their feelings. Mabel let herself bury herself as deep as she could into her pillow. She didn't want anybody to hear the sobs that were coming out in forceful gasps now. Mabel had never really allowed herself a good cry since she first became depressed. Now here she was, crying fountains of tears. But to be honest, Mabel felt like she needed it.

After the sobbing and crying ended, and the tears went dry, Mabel  felt a sharp pain.

"Welp. There goes my years of dull pain." She thought to herself. Mabel got out of the bed, and discovered a little crack in the wall. Unusually curious, Mabel wandered over. She pondered and confused herself over what could be in there, until she finally decided the best way to find out was to open it already. Mabel ripped it open, and found a dark purple journal with a golden llama on it, and rips on the edges.

 Mabel tore the book open, suddenly interested. She peeked at it's information.

"It has been 4 years since I began cataloguing the strange oddities of Gravity Falls." One page said. More eager, the girl flipped to another random page. "I am afraid that my suspicions have been confirmed. I must bury this before 'he' finds it. If anyone is reading this I urge you to remember one thing.In Gravity Falls, you must trust no one!" The next page said. Mabel's eyes widened. Suddenly, here was somthing that understood Mabel  by that statement. "Trust no one. What a crazy statement" She mused. The preteen brought the book to her bed, then the door of her room opened. It was her mom coming in. And behind her was a brunette boy.

Edited by A.J