3. Are you fucking watching porn?!

"See and this is exactly why I told you not to go out last night! Why can't you just listen for once Jungkook?"

Jungkook groans, ears pounding from his hangover combined with Jin shouting at him.

"Now you're going to be annoyed and tired but I don't care okay? Because you're not getting out of this event!" Jin stomps, arms crossed as he leads a tired trailing Jungkook to his dressing room.

Jungkook whines. "But hyung—"

"No buts!"

*

"Was he really pissed?"

"So pissed," Jungkook laughs, hands in his pockets as he enjoys the cool breeze, and recalls how Jin woke him up this morning screaming about the latest headline.

"Jungkook and new girlfriend off to hotel."

"Nothing about me right?" Jimin asks warily through the phone, breathing heavily.

Jungkook figures he must be working out and he's probably right, Jimin is obsessed with keeping up his figure.

"Nah, luckily these paps didn't recognize you."

"Ah well... that's good. I mean for me anyways."

The event is still going on but Jungkook needed an escape from all the interviews so he's currently hiding out in an alley, headache finally soothing upon hearing a familiar voice that doesn't swoon over his every word.

"Yeah whatever dick, you should be grateful no one knows about what happened in that hotel room," Jungkook snorts. Jimin doesn't say anything in response and he's probably too busy blushing from embarrassment to do so.

"Jin hyung is probably looking for me right now, he said he's putting me on lockdown after this event."

Jimin chuckles. "Where are you right now? Shouldn't you, ya know? Be like answering questions about your," he emphasizes the your, "new movie?"

Jungkook shrugs before realizing Jimin can't see him. "Yeah, probably. But everyone keeps asking me questions that don't even relate to the movie so I got annoyed."

"And decided to call me?"

Jungkook feels his face heat up.

"Yup, and now I'm hanging up."

Jimin laughs brightly and Jungkook can easily imagine it. "Okay Kook I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah okay."

"Bye—"

"Wait!" Jungkook hates himself for sounding so desperate. Ever since dropping Jimin off last night, he's been itching to see the other again for some reason.

It shouldn't be weird though right? Him wanting to see his best friend who he usually spends every weekend with, whether it's going out or doing other normal things male best friends do like playing sports, watching tv, or playing video games (which Jimin isn't a big fan of because he always loses).