11. You mean it? Or like no homo in love?

Sex with Jungkook so far has been amazing and no doubt the best experience with sex Jimin has ever had.

He's never had someone elicit such pleasure out of him without even trying — let alone care about his own pleasure as much as their own.

Everything feels much more intense when Jungkook's looking down at him, hovering over him, and whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

Everything feels right when the pleasure becomes too much and his eyes are filling with emotion, Jungkook's gaze not once leaving his own as he lowers himself so that their chests touch and their lips collide; Jimin no longer feeling restricted or ashamed when his tears of pleasure and passion finally slip.

"Jungkook," he gasps yet he barely hears it over the sound of his own heart beating.

It's too much yet it's just enough.

*

Jungkook takes him over and over that night and by the end of it all Jimin thinks that if he wasn't in love before then he's definitely in love now.

There's no way he can't be with how many times he came just from Jungkook's cock.

"Good?"

Jungkook is smirking at him and all Jimin can manage is a nod, his body still shaking as he lays, heaving with his head hanging off of the edge of the bed.

Jungkook just got done fucking him into oblivion and he absolutely loved it.

The younger laughs, breathless and his abs clenching under Jimin's fingertips. Jimin sighs, his clasped eyes opening to stare at the other momentarily.

He just couldn't believe this and his hands keep traveling, his soft palms exploring Jungkook's body in a way he's never been able to before.

I'm really... we're really... wow.

He reaches Jungkook's shoulders and pulls the larger man flush against him.

"Stay close."

"I'm not going anywhere baby," Jungkook laughs and Jimin leans up to kiss him simply because he can.

Jungkook smiles into it, one of Jimin's hands running through his hair and clutching at his nape when he begins moving inside of him.

The smaller shudders and emits a groan, his lips pulling away and eyes glaring up at the younger.

"You can't go two seconds can you?"

Jungkook grins, pecking him. "Nope."

*

After waking up to kisses in Jungkook's arms they share a breakfast full of not-so-secret glances and smiles before taking a dip in the pool.

They stay on the resort for only a few hours more, just basking in the warmth, before they prepare to leave for the next island they would be visiting.

Jungkook cheeses when he tells Jimin that he has one last surprise for him before they have to return their rental.

And when Jimin takes in what the surprise is he can't help his giddy laugh.

"A cat sanctuary? How did you even think to find one of these?" Jimin asks, grinning as all the cats come skipping toward them.

Jungkook smirks pridefully, holding out his camera. "I know I'm amazing and you love me, now smile!"

Jimin flushes red, his chest expanding and cheeks hurting from how hard he's smiling.

He doesn't remember ever being so happy.