5. I think he was far from weirded out

"Jungkook ah it's time to wake u—" The sound of a disbelieving whine fills the room suddenly.

"Are you freaking kidding me! I told him no inviting girls over! Aish!" Now the covers are being pulled back and, "Oh."

Jimin groans from a voice interrupting his sleep and the sudden coldness he's feeling against his skin as he blinks his eyes open.

He's met with Jungkook's sleeping form that he had to push off of himself way too many times last night.

Literally! The kid tries to cuddle even in his sleep and Jimin likes his space!

He can't even think about how annoyed he was though because Jungkook's assistant Jin is currently staring at him with wide eyes and causing him to jolt up.

Luckily, he's wearing a robe and Jungkook changed the sheets. Nevertheless, the room still smells like sex and Jimin just hopes the man is too dense to notice.

"Jimin ah? Oh um... I forgot you were staying the night," Jin's eyes roam between them warily.

"Yeah... we had a movie night and ate a lot," Jimin explains. He feels groggy, tiredness heavy all over his face as he tries to sit up. He groans at the soreness that seeps through his lower back and immediately stops.

Shit, this is worse than any after-training he's ever done. Even squats!

He looks over at Jin once more and it seems as if he's observing Jimin almost. Jin a gay man himself, Jimin convinces himself he's done for. However, Jin doesn't quite appear to know what to say.

"Cardio," Jimin supplies, and Jin just laughs awkwardly, hopefully for thinking the worse.

"Oh, um okay. It does look like you boys had a sleepover amongst... other things," he trails, his eyes stuck on something by Jungkook's side.

Jimin follows his gaze to see and takes in a...

A fucking condom wrapper are you—

He instantly wants to face plant into a dark hole and never come out again.

"Oh, um yeah. That was here before I came so I don't know..." Jimin trails awkwardly and Jin just nods, trying to hold back his knowing smile.

"Yeah. Um, well can you wake Jungkook up for me?"

Jimin nods curtly. "Sure thing."

"Thanks."

"Yup," Jimin answers, wishing he'd just left already.

"Okay," Jin whispers and then he's out, Jimin not missing the shocked smile that spreads across his face.

Jimin throws his body back and places his arms over his face to actually suffocate himself in despair before realizing he should be taking his frustration out on Jungkook not himself. He does just that. Grabbing a pillow and hitting Jungkook repeatedly with it.

He wakes up groaning and shielding himself. "Hyung what the fuck!?"

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why didn't you throw out the condom you big dummy?!"

"What're you talking about?" Jungkook moans, Jimin straddling his back as he tries to suffocate him from behind.

This position, on another man, feels weird. This position would probably feel weird on a woman as well but just the fact that it's Jungkook. His best friend, the man who man him cum the night before — untouched —makes this feel all the more weirder.