4. It's literally in my fucking stomach Jungkook

"Um, then should we just start?" Jungkook questions after a moment of silence and Jimin's eyes almost bulge out of his head.

"You wanna do this tonight?!"

Jungkook stares at him incredulously before beginning sarcastically. "No hyung, I asked because I want to do it tomorrow."

Jimin rolls his eyes as Jungkook continues.

"Yes, tonight hyung! I'm horny now and I need someone to fuck, so c'mon start getting naked," Jungkook giddily motions for him to do so, clapping as if he's a dog or a child.

Jimin raises a brow at him.

"Jungkook, I'll kick your ass."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just excited! So c'mon! I haven't gotten my dick wet in days!" Jungkook expresses, turning on the light and standing so he could take off his pants and allow his cock to hang freely.

Jimin huffs, looking away instantly when Jungkook stares at him expectantly.

"C'mon hyung, let's just think of this as you helping me out okay?"

Jimin sighs again before pulling off his shirt.

"Yeah! That's the spirit Jimin ah!" Jungkook exclaims, crawling back onto the bed and settling in the middle as he waits for Jimin to finish.

"Look at that sexy six-pack! I'm jealous!"

Jimin just rolls his eyes and refuses to meet Jungkook's gaze as he drops his sweats and boxers.

"Never mind, I'm suddenly not jealous anymore."

Jimin can't help but laugh at that, his fist reaching out to punch him. Jungkook cackles, happy he got Jimin to stop being so awkward.

"Jackass," Jimin mumbles, crawling back onto the bed and sitting upright to question.

"So... how the fuck are we doing this?"

Jungkook hums. "Well I think it might be easier to take it up the ass on all fours, I mean unless you want to look at me when I cu—"

"Ew! Fuck no."

"Then doggy style?" Jungkook suggests and Jimin makes a face.

"But I don't want your perverted ass to stare at my ass either now that I know you've been secretly obsessed with it!"

Jungkook groans but doesn't deny the accusations. "Hyung that's the point!"

Jimin raises a brow. "I think the fuck not!"

"Okay fine! I won't stare! Just come on before my dick goes soft!" Jungkook whines and Jimin sighs for the millionth time before lowering himself onto his hands and knees in the middle of the bed.

"C'mon hyung, arch it like a cat," Jungkook encourages, patting Jimin right above his ass and causing the older to glare back at him.

He does so anyways though, his hands reaching for a pillow to hug and his face glowering at the sound of the girl still moaning in the background.