Not you

Austins pov

I've been sitting in the corner of this room full of people partying for like an hour. I can't really figure out how long I've been here because I'm really high and I lost track of time. I had this girl hung over me and she was really pretty she was in this tight black dress and she had a fat ass but she wasn't nearly as pretty as Nevaeh. She had a face full of makeup yet I was still standing in this corner making out with her.

I was holding a red solo cup in my hand filled with vodka. My eyes were bloodshot and I was slurring my words. This girl was barley making sense to me because of how cocked she was and I was debating when I was gonna take her into a room and fuck her.

I seen Alex across the room he was making out with two different girls simultaneously. My boy AC getting all the girls. He was always so popular with them. I was confused for a second because I knew we were missing someone but I didn't know who. Then it hit me. Nevaeh was missing from this whole party.

I leaned off the wall and walked over to Alex who was making out with the second girl now. I was concerned where she was cause someone else was missing from this party and it was the host. Also known as Carter. He's a manipulative dog.

"Yo bro have you seen Nevaeh?" I asked

"Vaeh? I haven't seen her why?" He slurred

"She's missing" I said trying to think

"She's probably fine" He said kissing the other girl

"Bro Carter's missing too" I said

He stopped and left the wall. The girls were just standing their lost that Alex just left. He was now on alert searching for her. He seemed to have this rage of jealously when I said she was with Carter.

"when did you see her last?" He asked

"When we got here"

Nevaeh's pov

"Fuck man I've been wanting to do this since I seen you at the door" Carter moaned

He was unbuckling his belt while I was lying naked on the sectional. I was so ready for him. He was shirtless and his body was gorgeous and defined and he had a happy trail down into his pants. I don't know if it was the alcohol that was making me wanna do this or if it was my choice because I'm not usually the one to sleep around with random people but this is a party and I'm probably gonna regret this tomorrow. This is just a one night stand.

"Me too I'm so drunk" I giggled

"Me too" He chuckled "How do you want it?"

"Rough" I groaned

He smirked and slammed into me, taking in his full length all at once made me yell out moaning. He smiled at me and started kissing me and leaving hickeys down my neck. I was clawing at his chest and he was ramming into me over and over again. Our moans filling the room which nobody could hear from how loud the music was upstairs.

"Carter god you better pull out" I groaned

"Your not on the pill?" He asked while he bite my ear

"No so pull out" I said breathless

He pulled out of me quick and his cum landed on the white sectional. He chuckled and was standing up naked his dick now softening up from him cumming. I was lying their not even wanting to move. The room felt like it was spinning and I think I had more then just vodka.

"Dam I didn't think I was gonna be able to pull out" he laughed

"Why?" I said

"Because my pull out game isn't strong"

"Great I don't wanna be no mommy I'm only 17" I shot

"Dam your only 17" He said half smiling

"Wait how old are you?"

"I'm 21" He smiled

"Dam that's so illegal" I said shaking my head

Their was a knock on the basement door and we both looked at each other wondering who that could be. Then I remembered I was here with Austin and Alex and they probably realized I went missing.

"Who the fuck" Carter said looking at the door

"It's probably Austin or Alex looking for me" I said searching for my clothes

"I'll get rid of them then" He said pulling on his jeans and buckling his belt while he went upstairs

I hid around the corner and I knew just from the voice it was Austin. He was looking for me and I don't know why he cared.

"Hey bro have you seen Nevaeh I'm looking for her everywhere" Austin asked trying to look past Carter

"Nah man I think she went upstairs, I'm kinda busy down here"

"Oh shit man I'm just looking for her" He said

I was looking at myself in the big mirror he had on the wall and I had three hickeys down my neck onto my collar bone. Dam they were big and red too. Austin and Alex are definitely gonna piece together in the girl he's been busy with.

"Shit I got so many hickeys"

"My fault" he chucked "Who cares though they ain't your boyfriends or anything?"

"No not really I mean Alex and I have had sex before but we're best friends"

"Oh so your fuck buddies" He smirked

"No not that either we can fuck who we want we just fuck sometimes" I said

I pulled my boots back on and fixed my hair a little so it didn't look so messed up. I was wondering how many girls Alex and Austin have been with since I've only been with three people now. I fucked Carter because I was drunk and cause he's hot and I wanted to but I was really checking out Austin but I know I can't fuck him. Not Alex's best friend.