Preparing

Nevaeh's pov
1 week before wedding

I had to go for the last dress fitting today. I also needed to get the last minute stuff like everything packed and ready because the wedding is like a half hour away. I was excited to go and get married I've always wanted this.

I stepped out of the shower onto the fuzzy pink rug we had and grabbed my towel to dry off. I noticed I was getting bigger. My tummy was rounder and I was almost 5 and 1/2 months pregnant and I recently just found out and my soon to be husband doesn't even know.

I was trying to pull on my favorite pair of ripped jeans but they just were barley fitting. I struggled to get them over my ass and fasten the button. I was a size 2 but now that I'm getting bigger I'm probably a 4. I put a shirt on and it was a kinda tight fitted white v neck and it looked like I was getting chubby. I'm not sure exactly how I'm gonna hide this from Armani for another 6 days but I'm gonna have too.

I brushed my wet hair out and added mousse to curl it and then some curling gel and mascara then I flicked the light off in the bathroom and went back into my room. Armani was shirtless asleep in our king size bed with Parker sleeping next to him. Parker was getting so big he was already a year old and saying all kinds of words. All he does is follow Kj around when he's here and it's the cutest thing.

Lexie- hey just wondering if you wanted to get the kids together any time soon before the wedding because Emily is always asking about Parker and Kj?

I've been letting Lexie come over with Emily a lot to hangout with the boys. I think family is important to stay close to and I want them to see Emily because that is their cousin. Also Lexie has been taking Emily to visit Jonah which is a good thing because he needs to see her.

To Lexie- yeah sure but Kj isn't with me this week he's with his father but Parker is here and he would love to see Emily maybe swing by tomorrow I'm kinda busy today?

From Lexie- sounds good. :) oh and when are you going to visit Jonah?

To Lexie- I think I might be going the day before my wedding

From Lexie- let's go together

To Lexie- sure

Armani started to move around in the bed and I was standing their like a creep smiling at him. He opened his eyes and seen me and a smile formed on his face.

"Hey honey" He said in his deep sleepy voice

"Hey baby" I said kissing him

"Armi" Parker giggled

"Parker" He said back giving his face kisses

Parker couldn't quite say big words yet so he called Armani Armi because it was shorter and it just sounded so cute the way he said it. Neither Parker or Kj call him daddy and I really don't want them too. Armani has his own baby on the way and she's gonna be calling him daddy my boys have their own daddy's.

"I gotta go for my final dress fitting today so do you wanna stay and watch Parker while I go do some errands too?" I asked

"No problem we'll have fun right buddy" he said

"Yes let's play trucks" he said getting off the bed slowly and then running out of the room

"We'll be fine babe" He said kissing me

I got to the dress store and I had a feeling that this dress wasn't gonna fit the way I wanted it to because I was getting bigger but it might because I haven't really gotten that much bigger.

"Theirs the lovely bride"

"Hey I'm ready for this last fitting, fingers crossed" I said crossing them

"Let's go" She said taking the dress to the fitting room

I was left alone in the room and I stripped down to my underwear and bra and then slipped the dress on. Luckily it got over my stomach and she came back to zip it and it was kinda snug but it fit.

"It's kinda snug but I think it's gonna be good" I smiled

"Good I'm glad your happy" She said

I walked out of the store with my dress and the boys tux's. I threw them in the backseat and drove to the local target. I wanted to go shopping for our little girl and get a bunch of clothes. I was going to have to get some things ready because she's gonna be here soon and we really need to look for a new place because his apartment only has two rooms and we really need a 4 bedroom house because I want all the kids to have their own room especially her.

I was strolling through the store and just couldn't help myself when it came to looking at all the cute girl clothes they had. I got some things for the boys also but this trip was all about my little baby girl. I was so happy I was finally getting to buy bows and cute dresses.

I went down the furniture isle and found the cutest crib that I wanted to get with this set. It was an off pink and it had a dresser and a changing table that came with storage. I think I was going to order it and by the time it would get here Armani will know about her. I picked up these sheets that had kittens with yarn on them also.

"Hey guys I'm back" I yelled placing the bags on the floor

Parker came running over to me squeezing me with his little arms. Armani was in the kitchen cooking us dinner. Did I mention he cooks? Amazingly? It smelt so good. I went over and gave him a kiss and went back upstairs to bring everything and hide the girls stuff.