Big news

I need y'all to do me a favor and check out my new Austin fanfic called love spell. The first chapter is gonna be up with this one!! I finished my other two fanfics Mr.Mahone and Austin mahone so roomate. Those two stories got a lot of views and a lot of love so thank you all for that❤️️ please show this story and my new one some love too.

Nevaeh's pov

I was staring at Jonah who was hurt most of all. He had a broken leg and a couple dislocated fingers. He had a concussion and stitches all over him. He's been unconscious for almost a day now and I can't believe he won't wake up. I haven't left his bed side since last night. It's early in the morning now and I think everyone is starting to find out about the accident.

Kamryn showed up in the middle of the night last night. It was probably almost 3 in the morning when he found out. He was probably at a party or something because he came here pretty rocked. I was happy he showed up though I don't know who told him I think the hospital called because he's on Kjs birth certificate and emergency contact.

"Jonah c'mon please wake up" I sighed holding his hand

Our last conversation was a big fight towards each other and I don't want that to be the last memory I have of my brother. Jonah and I fight but we're really close. He's like my best friend and I can't lose him.

"Jonah! Jonah!" I heard a female voice yell down the hall

I didn't know that voice anywhere and she was looking around frantically for Jonah? She poked her head into the room and see him and freaked. Tears started running down her face and I had no clue who this girl was. Was she one of his hoes he had? Cuz I'm sure Jonah isn't gonna wanna see her face when he wakes up?

"Uhm who are you?" I asked

"I'm Lexie" she said

"Oh are you his girlfriend or something?"

"Yes he didn't tell you?" She said shocked

"No I have no clue who you are"

She had this long brown hair that was highlighted with blonde and she was kinda short and had a big ass and decent sized boobs. She was pretty cute. All the girls Jonah fucked with were cute cuz jonahs pretty cute himself.

"Oh well I heard about the accident and I was worried about Jonah. Is he gonna be okay? What happened?"

"He has a broken leg, and he's been unconscious for almost 24 hours. I've been here waiting for him to wake up" I explained

"Oh my god" She said

The tears started falling down her face and I couldn't figure out why. She barley knew him if Jonah didn't mention her and she's sitting here in a pool of tears worried about him. Why? What did he do give her some good dick?

"He might not wake up that's why I've been sitting her hoping he would- but how long have you two been dating cuz-"

"A couple weeks! He can't die oh my god no!" She cried out

"That's only a possibility Lexie stop freaking out your gonna make me freak out" I said trying to calm her down

"I can't do this alone. Oh my god no. He can't die please" She cried "Jonah!"

She grabbed his hand and started crying into his shoulder. I don't know what this girl was all worked up about if they've only been dating for two weeks. Why was she so worried about him? She can just go find somebody else it's not like they've been together that long.

"I'm sorry I'm lost" I said

"Huh?" She said confused

"Why are you so worried you've been dating my brother for like two weeks what's the big deal? Just go find someone else" I explained

"What? I can't who's gonna care for our baby? I'm pregnant! Didn't he tell you that!" She cried more

Jonah knocked someone up already. He's 14. Is he crazy I have a baby didn't he learn his lesson? I knew this was gonna happen with all the girls he had sex with someone was gonna get pregnant. Their probably only dating because she's pregnant.

"Does Jonah know?" I asked

"Yes I told him the other night I just found out I'm only like 2 months pregnant! Wait don't you have a son? Oh god"

"You need to calm down a little. How old are you?"

"I'm only 14 and I'm scared" She cried

I felt bad that she was so worried. I know how it's like to be pregnant and now know what to do. I knew I was scared to tell my parents. Jonah was the first person I told and I knew he was shocked and pissed off.

"Jonah I have to tell you something important" I said

Jonah and I were just chilling in his room eating food while we played 2k together. I had to tell him that I found out I'm pregnant. I'm almost two months pregnant and I'm scared shitless. I'm only 16 and I'm scared honestly Kamryn and I are in a good place and I don't know what's gonna happen when I tell him I'm pregnant.

"What's up" He said his eyes still glued on the tv

"It's important meaning pause the game" I said pausing it

"Dammit Veah I swear" He chuckled

"It is" I said

Their was a pause of silence while he just looked at me. I didn't know how to tell him so I think I'm just gonna blurt it out.

"I'm uh pregnant"

"What! Your lying! What the fuck Kamryn knocked you up!" He yelled

"Shhh Jonah my god nobody knows"

"I know you are I was scared too but I got through it, do you parents know?" I asked and she shook her head

I felt bad now and I pulled her into a hug and she cried on my shoulder. I felt bad and I wanted to help her. She was my brothers baby momma now and I had to be nice to her. Jonah is gonna be a father and I'm gonna kill him.

"Neveah! Where's my daughter?" I heard

"Aye Jonah!" Kamryn called

I poked my head out of the room and my dad rushed inside to give me a hug then he seen Kj in Kamryn's arms and snatched him from him to hold him.

"Is everyone okay? I just got the news I was in a long meeting! Jesus" He rambled

"Dad I'm fine Kj is fine but Jonah is been unconscious for a day now they don't know if he's gonna wake up or not"

"What! Who's the doctors on this case I'm gonna kill them"

"Dad calm down its gonna be alright he's moved his hands a couple times I think he's gonna wake up"

"Where's Tiffany and Ava?"

"I don't know but I know Ava had surgery"