Introduction

Sup, my name's Gena, I'm the daughter of Gaston; my mom, or should I say, moms (I say "Moms" only because they won't tell me who actually gave birth to me) are the triplets commonly referred to as the "Bimbettes" (needless to say, my moms don't like me using that word). Being a 15 year old girl in The Isle of the Lost, it shouldn't surprise you to know that there are wanted posters with my face plastered on almost every surface, courtesy of Auradon's pitiful attempt of a police force; place every villain on a small island with maybe 15 police officers, watch how quickly they fail. (Why do they even bother?) Here's some facts about me: I'm five foot eight, I weigh one hundred forty-eight pounds, I sport a four pack, my partners in crime are Evie, daughter of Evil Queen, Mal, Daughter of Maleficent, Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, and finally Jay, son of Jafar, and I am not my parents (I'm not the drunk my father is, I'm not my moms, I'm not some brainless girl only interested in a guy based solely on their looks, I don't dream of getting married, the only thing we really have in common is that, like them, I'm a waitress at the bar). I would continue but I have to go, the group is about to terrorize the town (just another day here in The Isle).

Gena-played as Kelli Berglund