Chapter 10- The Night After

The Wedding was great. Everyone had so much fun.

There were pranks. Zane spiked Sashas soda, so a drunken Sasha went home with an even drunker Zenix.

Durring clean up, Aphmau found the bride's bouquet. Upon returning it to Gene, Cam had requested Aphmau have it, since they had helped each other out many times. Aaron was a fidgety wreck the rest of the night.

There was laughing, joking and partying. Everyone enjoyed themselves. But what was most important to Gene, was his father.

His parents talked and joked as if they were dating again. Maria's smile never faded the whole time. Alexander was happy to finally be back on good terms with his family.

Everyone filed home, some drunk off alcohol, some drunk off excitement and exhaustion.

The next day, Gene and Cam decided to plan the early honeymoon.

Silence

"What do you mean?"

Silence

Cam knew things that others didn't. She knew that some thing was comming. She knew things that she would have never told Gene.

They planed to head back to Love-Love Paradise. Instead of going by themselves, they invited Alexander, Maria and Dante.

Gene, for the first time since highschool, was happy. His family was back together, he was married. He felt like he had just opened his eyes to a much brighter world than in highschool.

Gene was happily anxious about the honeymoon. He would be with his wife and family.

The hearts in Genes eyes dimmed a bit when the honeymoon was officially planned.