Chapter 6- The Wedding.

~Two Months After The Christmas Party (Durring Aphmau's Year)~

"C'mon, Aph. You need a distraction! This is it!!" Lucinda said through the wood of Aphmau's bedroom door.

A muffled decline eminated from the other side.

"Let me try..." Zane mumbled to Lucinda. She stepped back as he stepped forward. "Aph. Let's go to Gene and Cam's wedding. It will be a nice distraction."

Again, another muffled decline came from the other side.

"Don't you want to be supportive?" Zane said, turning so the back of his head rested against the door and he was facing his brother and Lucinda.

There was a momentary silence, then Zane stepped forward and turned back towards the door. He had a large smirk, his mask falling slightly to reveal it.

Garroth looked at him, a mix of concern and confusion coloring his face.

Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing Aphmau in a form-fitting purple dress and silver three inch heels, her raven hair sitting tightly atop her head in a neat bun.

"Where is it?"

"Whoa. That was fast..." Lucinda mumbled.

"Where is what, Aph?" Garroth said, his slight British accent hitching a bit.

"The wedding!!" Aphmau said, throwing her hands in the air, exasperated.

"C'mon guys." Zane said, turning to walk for the stairs.

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~
~At the wedding~

Gene waited anxiously in his dressing room. Dante and Zenix watch him pace. They glance at each other and back at Gene.

"Hey man! Calm down." Zenix says, his raspy voice taking on a bit of amusement.

"Yeah, bro! Calm down. It's normal to have cold feet before a wedding. It's ok tho! Your getting married to the can of your dreams!" Dante exaggerated the last sentence by moving his hand through the air, as if showing off something.

Zenix glares at him.

"Your right." Gene said, stopping his pacing. "Me and Cam have a connection."

"A strong one at that." Zenix said.

"I can do this." He said, facing the doors to the hallway, and eventually the doors to the aisle.

"Yes you can!" Dante said.

(Play song.)The music starts playing, signaling that the bridesmaids and the groomsmen are walking out.

"Welp. That's our cue." Zenix said, standing up.

"You'll do great!" Dante says, adjusting Genes bowtie.

Zenix goes out and joins Sasha, taking her arm. Dante gives another supportive smile and turns to join Nicole.

Dante and Nicole take up the front, Zenix and Sasha behind them. Dante and Nicole go out and walk the length of the room to the front. Nicole stands next to Kim and Dante stands next to Garroth.

Next, Terrence walks Maria, Genes mother, down the aisle, to her seat. He  takes a seat next to her.

Zenix and Sasha go next. When they get to the front, Zenix leans to whisper something quick to Dante. Dante just nods, a grin splits his face a bit.

Nicole stands besides a small stand that holds a velvet pillow, made for the bride.

The music hits a deeper tone and Gene takes a deep breath. It's time...

He walks out onto the aisle. He takes a quick glance at his mother as he approaches the front. She smiles widely, a small tear on the edge of her eye.

Dante smiles at him, crossing his arms in front of himself.

The music takes on a higher note, and everyone stands up. Their gazes fall on the large oak doors. Gene takes a deep breath as they are pushed open by Apmau and Vylad. Abby hurries out and throws flower petals on the ground as Aphmau and Vylad begin their walk. Aphmau holds Cam and Vylad holds Genes ring and a thin, silver band for Cam.

Aphmau gingerly places Cam on the velvet pillow, facing Gene. He turns to face her. Aphmau takes her spot behind Nicole and Vylad behind Dante.

Gene turns to face the priest and turns Cam as well.

Zane stands in front of them, smiling. (Stop song if it didn't already stop)

"Today we are joining these two lovely people together for the rest of their lives. Please sit."

Everyone sits and Gene and Cam face each other again. Zane notices the hearts in his eyes.

"Cam Bell, do you take Gene..." Zane pauses. He leans towards Gene. "What's your last name?" He whispers.

Genes face heats a bit. "S-springfeild. My mothers last name..." He whispers back.

"Cam Bell, do you take Gene Springfeild to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

Silence

"She said 'I do...'" Gene says.

Zane nods. "And do you, Gene Springfeild take Cam Bell to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

Gene nods, forgetting his voice for a minute. Silence covers the room until Gene realizes, "Oh.. I do."

A little bit of laughter rings through the room, even from Gene.

"May I have the rings?" Vylad steps up and hands them to his brother. Zane hands Gene Cams band and his ring.

Gene slips his on and then places the elastic silver band around the top of Cam.

"Then, by the online ordaning I took the other day, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride~"

Gene gently places a kiss on Cam's label.

Cheers ring out across the room as everyone reaches into their pockets and throws out a handful of flower petals like confetti. (Start song again)

Gene takes Cam and they walk out, followed by Dante and Nicole, Aphmau and Vylad, Zenix and Sasha, Garroth and Kim, Lucinda and Laurence, Travis and Katelyn, Zane and Kawaii~Chan and finally Terry and Maria

They all head outside. It's midnight by now and a large tent is set up. Fairy lights are strung all across the tent in all sorts of criss-cross patterns. Dark red roses and light pink tulips decorate the tables and around the tent.

It's quite a nice arrangement for the reception.