Chapter 5 - Why do I feel angry?

I sigh. I couldn't help it. A date should be something that make you happy. But it goes the opposite for me. My world is now turning upside down.

"Okay. Can I go now? I need to be at my class at this time." I said and walking towards the door.

"Wait!" He said, pulling my arm. I look at him. "We should leave together right now. People might think that we just broke up if we didn't walk to class together." I sigh. "Fine."

He really know how to act. And he act really well. When there's people walking passed us, he will automatically talking to me using the sweetest voice ever in the world. So i did the same. I acted and talk to him with my sweetest voice as possible. We both act.

"So, here we are." I said, standing infront of my class. He's on the other class and that's mean he's not in the same class with me and that's mean I didn't have to act for a while. Sigh of relief.

"I will go to my class now. See you later yeobo!" He said.

"Bye oppa!" I replied. Well, I have to. People is watching. Duh.

Yeobo? eu. That's what I thought. And I entered my class.

I thought I would have a great time in my classroom without him. But things is still the same for me. Annoying.

"Hey! elle! You're dating byun baekhyun? The school's flower boy?" ×1000 people asking the same question.

"Hey! Elle! How did you get the cutest boy in our school when we can't even though we've been trying to catch his attention?" Plenty of them said.

"Hey elle! Congratulations! You're so lucky! I wish I was you!" ×100 people said the same thing.

What I do is just saying "yes" and then nodded my head and smile.

Everyone is gossiping about me dating baekhyun. And now i'm on the center of the attention. I wish i could hide in a corner.

"So, everyone is talking about you and baekhyun." Bomi said right after she arrived. I just feel like i want to tell her to shut up and said that I'm just acting to be his girlfriend. But I can't.

So I ended up saying "Yes, I know" then smile. I hate myself.

"I forget!" Bomi suddenly said out of the blue.

"About what?"

"Miss jihyo want me to take someone with me and bring the books to the classroom. You want to?" She asked.

"Okay, sure." I said and stand up from my seat.

The moment I opened the door, I can see some girls are gathering around baekhyun and start talking to him. I mean, flirting.

"What are you looking at?" Bomi said. Then she look at what I look. And she saw what I saw.

"Ohh. They're flirting with your boyfriend." Bomi pointed out. "You don't have to tell me bomi. I know." I said.

"Let's go." I said and walked away before he saw me.

"Why don't you stop them? You're his girlfriend." Bomi said to me. I shake my head. "Nevermind." I replied. Yeah, my mouth do say nevermind but my heart didn't. My heart hurts so much. It's hurt. I don't know why I acted like this.

What is this feeling? A feeling of anger? Sadness? Disappointment? Or the combination of these three feeling? I don't know.

Then I saw those girls (the one that was flirting with baekhyun earlier) at the corridor outside the classroom. I just walk passed them when I heard one of them said.

"Oh. That's her. She's not that pretty anyway." Then the other one said, "Yeah. Why do baekhyun choose her? He should just choose us."

I tried not to listen to it. I tried not to bother about it. And I didn't mean to hear that.

"Those bastard.." Bomi hissed. "Are you okay?" Bomi asked me.

"I'm okay." I said. Yes. You know. I lied. I'm not okay. I almost burst into tears the moment I heard that.

<<<>>>

"Bye elle!" My classmate said bye and wave at me. This is rare, I know. Because they never realized me before. Well, some of them did though.

"Bye." I said and never forget to smile. Bomi can't go home with me again today since she need to handle the drama team.

"Hey." Someone approach me. "Hi baekhyun."

He smile. "I come to pick you up." He said. "Yeah, thanks." I answered him. We walked out from the class together and we are at the school front door.

"Wait. I have something to tell my team member. Stay here, okay? I'll be back." He said and leave. I stood there, doing nothing.

"We meet again." Someone said to me. What I saw is that three girls standing before me. Yes, the girls from earlier. "What do you want?" I asked them, in the not-interested-tone.

"Whoa. That's a good question. I started to like you." she said. Just leave. That's what I think.

"Just a simple request. Break up with baekhyun." She said. I stood there, staring at her. "Why do I need to do that?" I asked her. She laughed. Yes, she did. But then she stopped.

"Because you're not good enough to be with him." Shackkk! That's what I hear deep inside of my heart. It's tearing apart. It's hurts.

"So, deal?" She asked, smiling.

"...No." I replied. She laughed in annoyance, so do her friends. "What did you just said?" She said. I stare at her.

"I said, No." I said again.

"You're really brave, hah?" She said in annoyance.

"Yes, I do."

"You..!" She said and i can see she's swinging her hand towards my face. I shut my eyes down before i could see what will happen next.

I opened my eyes when i didn't feel anything. There's someone standing before me.

"Don't you dare to hurt my girlfriend." He said. I'm just staring at them. I don't know what I should do. I can see that he's holding the girl's wrist to avoid from reaching my face.

"Baekhyun?!" The annoying girl said, shocked.

"If you dare to hurt her again, I will never wanted to see you again." He said. Then he turned to look at me.

"Let's go." He said, released the girl's wrist then he hold my wrist. We walked out from the school together. With baekhyun holding my hands.

"Damnit..!" I can hear the girl said behind us.

-

-

-

-

Author's note: Heyy. It's 10 pm here. I'm so tired but i need to update this before my idea flying away. I'm so sleepy right now. And i'm typing this with my eyes almost closing.

Hope you enjoy! Comment your thoughts and vote if you like it! ♡

Good night ♡