Chapter 19 - Angel

[ A/N: Before you started reading this chapter, please listen to any ballad song so you can contain feels. I recommend you guys to listen to Doctor Stranger's OST, Like tomorrow won't come by G.O & So good day by jeon hyewon ^^ Now enjoy! ]

<<<>>>

I heard the noises at my surrounding. I can barely open my eyes but I can hear voices. The moment where I feel something is in rushed and I feel like i'm pulled by something, I can hear his voice calling out for my name.

At first I can't recognize the voice but after several times the person called my name, bit by bit i can hear the owner of the voice. Baekhyun.

"Wake up! Hang in there elle!"

That was the last thing before everything turn into pitch black again.

<<<>>>

"Elle!" I call for her but she just won't stop. She even fastened her steps and trying to avoid me. I called for her several times from behind but she just won't care.

"Elle!" I called for her again and again. And that every time I failed. Until I saw a flash light was beamed at her face and before I could do anything. She was hit by the car.

"ELLE..!" I shouted her names and I quickly ran towards her who is soullessly lying on the ground a few meters away from the position where she stand before.

"Elle..!" I called her name once I reached and I saw bloods is coming from her head, and there's blood everywhere on the ground. Bomi just came out from the school when she heard a loud noise and she's shocked and ran towards us.

"What happen–" Her voice stopped when she saw her best friend, lying on the ground full of blood.

"E..elle.." Her voice cracked as she slowly bent down and touch elle's cheeks. She quickly took out her phone and dialed the number to call for ambulance with a shaky hand. She's talking to the phone, her hand is still shaking and tears starts to rolled down from her eyes.

I shake elle's soulless body and i started to cry. I hugged her body and i called her name for several times but she just won't awake. "Elle..! Please.. pleasee.. wake up.. don't leave me.. Elle.." I cried as I hugged her even tighter. Her blue gown is now have a little blood on it.

I touch her cheeks and blood is flowing down from her head. My hand is full of blood and I cried even louder when I saw that. Bomi shouted my name as she saw the ambulance is coming. The night where I supposed to meet her under the moonlight at the school's garden, ended up with a tragedy.

<<<>>>

I wait for the operation to be done patiently outside. Bomi sit on one of the chair there and bury her face in her palm and I can hear her cries.

I just won't stand still as I keep sit and stand and look at the door to the operation room. I runs my fingers through my black hair and tears is rolling down again. "Elle.. Please.. Let her be safe." I murmured under my breath.

Then the light to the word 'Operation ongoing' at the upper side of the door turned off and the doctor came out from the room. Bomi and I rushed towards the doctor. "Doctor! How is she?" Bomi asked with a shaky voice and her eyes is red from crying.

The doctor is somekind young and I scan his nametag and it wrote 'Park Hoon.' Bomi keep shaking the doctor's arm while asking questions about Elle. The doctor look at me then he looked at bomi.