Chapter 15 - Drama and valentine planning

"Mom! I'm going!" I said while wearing my shoe. I can hear mom shouted okay from the kitchen as I open the door.

I tucked the earphone into my ears and started listening to the song that are playing on my ipod. I enjoyed walking to school because there's trees along the roadside and sometimes you can watch some leaves fall to the ground. "Good morning elle-ssi. (*they put ssi behind a person name to be more polite)" Someone talked to me and I turn to look at my right and found two girls smiling at me. "Ahh. Ne.(*yes). Good morning." I smile to them even though I have no idea who they are.

They smile at me and they continue walking and I'm back to my world where I enjoy the nature for a while. "Boo!" Someone shouted at my ears and cover my eyes so I see nothing but just a pitch black. "Guess who am I?" He whispered at my ear so it send me goosebumps. "er.. i don't know." I said then the person take his hand away from my eyes. "How can you don't know?" He said as I turn my body to look at that person.

"oh! Baekhyun!" I said while pointing at him. "Yes. Me." He said while crossing his arm. "I hate you." He pouted then he looked away. He looks so cute. I really mean it and I know what I'm saying. That's right. I've fall for him.

I chuckled. "Okay. Mianhaeyo oppa~ (*sorry; oppa is for someone older than you/your brother/how you call a boy)" I said while I look at him. "You should do some aegyo if you want me to forgive you." He stated. "What? Oh no way!" I said almost shouting. "Then, I won't forgive you." He pouted and walk away.

"Oppa! Oppa!" I grabbed his arm and he smile. "Okay. Do it." He smile at me. This evil byun baekhyun. I released my hand and I stand still while he crossed his arm, waiting for me to do the aegyo. I know we're attracting people's eyes but it will be worse if I do the aegyo but I have no choice. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Oppa~ Mianhaeyo~ Buing buing~" I said then I covered my face with both of my palm as people are watching. I can hear his chuckled. This evil guy. "Okay. I accepted you!" He said then he put his arm around my shoulder.

I look at him. "Really?" Then he nodded. I smile at him and he ruffled my hair. "Ya! You're messing my hair!" I hit his arm lightly, well for me it's the lightest I can do. But he growl in pain then he rubbed his arm. Is it that hurt?

"Okay. Oppa. I'm going now. Bye~" I waved him goodbye and I entered the class. Then I saw bomi sitting there, looking at the paper that laid on her table as if she wanna burn a hole on the paper. I walked towards her and I patted her shoulder then I sit on my seat. "Why so serious?" I look at her. "Get your crayon! Get your crayon!" She suddenly sing and she make her hand dance randomly.

"Ya. Stop joking. What's that paper is about?" I take a look at the paper and I take it. "It's about the play." She leaned back to the chair while crossing her arm, her hand is still holding to the pencil she used. "Okay. Continue." I said but my eyes is still scanning the paper. She wrote down the names of every student in my class and wrote the duty they need to do for the play beside their names. Then the word "Main actress" is still empty.

"Why there's no name for the main actress?" I said then I look at her. "That's our problem." She said as she put both of her arm on the table. "Oh, so why don't we search for the female students in our class since they're so pretty too." I returned the paper to her and I leaned back to my chair. "We can ask hyemi to be the princess. Look at her. She's pretty and she has the princess image on her." I recommended her.

"Yeah. I asked her just now but then she suggest me other people." Bomi stated. "So we have a discussion about this." She added. I nodded and I told her to continue. "So we finally choose someone to be the main actress." She said. "And who is that girl?" I took out the books for the first subject from my bag. "We suggest you to be the main actress." She said while looking at me. "Sure. Sure. waitt– what?!" I shouted while looking at her. My eyes are wide open and my classmates turn around and look at me. I guess they know the reason behind my loud voice.

"Wai– me?!" I pointed at myself. "Why me?!" My jaw drops and my finger is still pointing at myself. "Because you suit the character the most." She hold my shoulder then she smile. "You.. Don't do anything weird again. Don't you?" I asked, curious. "Of courseee!" She said while smiling. I know she did. I know.

"But don't you remember I need to handle the costume?" I look at her then she smile. "No worries! Eunji can handle that!" She said and I look at Eunji. She noticed me looking at her so she send me a peace sign. I sigh. "What is the role?" I sit down and bury my face on my palm. "A princess." I look at her shocked then she gave me nothing but just a smile. The evil smile. The teasing smile. Why you bomi. I'll make sure to swallow you after the play.

She suddenly stand up and walked infront of the class. "Class! Attention!" She clapped her hands and the class immediately pay a full attention to her. What is she? A lost alien that can control people's mind? Maybe she's do minjoon's little sister? What am I saying. But nothing is impossible, right?

"I know you all are busy preparing for the upcoming play." She started and she look around the class. "But the valentine's day is coming. And it's the day after tomorrow, right?" She said the the whole class shouted yes at the same time. Whoa. I'm amused.

"So we'll be doing the preparations for the valentine first since it's around the corner and the play is next week. But are you guys okay with it?" She said then she scanned every one of us. "Yes!" They answered in unison and I'm amused. Again.

"So, any suggestion for the valentines?" She asked us and we look at each other. "How about we help people bake chocolate, help them write the word they want on the chocolate and sell it?" Hyemi suggested us and bomi clapped her hand. "Good! I love that one!" She said happily. "And addition! The pepero game!" Eunji shouted from behind while raising her hand on the air.

Everyone cheered. I don't know whether I should cheer or not. Then they suddenly fixed their stare to me. Okay, I bet I know their plan. "Don't make me do that." I look away. "Okay! So that's all! I will give your duty later!" She wink. Everyone cheered and what I do is only exhaled.

<<<>>>

I cleared my desk and I'm alone again. Bomi went to the faculty office to discuss about the valentines ceremony and she told me to go back with baekhyun when I said I want to accompany her. I sigh.

I walked towards baekhyun's class and I hold the door knob. I look at him through the window and he's doing something. Maybe for the valentine ceremony. I entered the class and sit at the empty seat infront of him. "Oppa, mwohae?(*what are you doing?)" I look at him. He's writing something on a paper. "I'm writing the duty that my classmates need to do during the valentine." He explained and he's still looking down at the paper, writing.

I nodded. "What are you guys gonna do for the valentine?" I asked him. "We're doing a cafe." He answered. I nodded again. "You?" He look at me and I look at him. "o-oh! Me? We're gonna sell chocolates.." He nodded. "I see."

"And held a pepero game." He quickly look at me. "Pepero game?" He asked. "Y-yes. Pepero game." I startled by his action. "You mean where two person bite the pepero stick until it's finish?!" He loudly put his hand on the table. I nodded. "And who need to do it?" He asked again, still wearing his owl eyes.

"Umm.. Anyone they want? That includes us, the whole class." I started explaining. "And that include you?"

"Y-yes."

He sigh. "I-is there something wrong?" I started to panic. I know I shouldn't tell him about the pepero game. He suddenly smile at me after he keeps silent for couple of minutes. "No. There's nothing wrong with it." He smile and I'm shocked by his sudden change. "Let's go back?" He said and he quickly cleared his table and pulled my hand.

-

-

Author's note: woot! pepero game! yehet! I think i'm gonna update the next chap as fast as I could because i'm excited about it xD So sorry if there's grammar error or typo! Vote and comment! Saranghae! ♡