Chapter 25 - Tulips in the park

"Yaa! Elle Kim!" Bomi shouts my name from behind. I turn around and smile. "You! Don't skip your lunch! I know you're busy and such but.. at least eat!" She shoved the kimchi into my mouth without letting me stop her.

"Eish~ Elle Kim. You really always need me here. Without me, you're a mess." She shook her head, making me laugh. "Can't you take a break from this?" She crossed her arm, leaned back and look at me. "I want to but-" I said and she stopped me. "I'll tell your manager about this." She stand up and walked out of the studio.

It's been 2 years or 3? Since baekhyun moved. I'm 19 now. Turning to 20 soon. And I'm currently recording songs; because I'm now a solo singer. I took the paper that lied on the table infront of me. I wrote this lyrics, I created it. I read the line one by one.

[ a/n:I made the lyrics but there's no song. So sorry! >< ]

You appeared into my life like a snowflakes,
Dropping from the sky, unnoticed.
You made your way to me, smiling.
The moment where I sink into darkness,
You come out to me, reaching for me.
Rescue me from the nightmare.

We walked along the road, together.
You shine my way, my life.
But you disappeared from my side,
You're fading away, you're going away.
The road's getting darker without you.
I tried to reached out for you,
Calling out your names in the darkness
But you're unreachable.

You smile, hiding your pain under it.
The moonlight showered on you.
But you're fading, going away.
You're gone; nothing is here.
You're gone as if you're never here before.
I search for you in the darkness,
But you're not there, not there.

I open the book of us,
Smiling at the memories we both share,
And I realised you're not there anymore.
I tried to listen to your voice,
I tried to see your smile,
I tried to hold you in my arms but
you're not by my side.

You smile, hiding your pain under it.
The moonlight showered on you.
But you're fading, going away.
You're gone; nothing is here.
You're missing as if you're never here before.
I search for you in the darkness,
But you're not there, not there.

I want to stop the time,
I want to stop you from fading,
I wish I had powers that could bring you here,
bring you back by my side.

You appeared into my life like a snowflakes,
Dropping from the sky, unnoticed.

I stare at the lyrics. The next moment, I realised I am crying. I'm currently recording this song, I want this song reach him. I want to let him know that I'll search for him.

I hold the paper tightly in my grip. I will definitely meet him, somehow; someday.

<<<>>>

"Come on Elle! Your manager allowed you to hangout with me!" Bomi pulled my arm and I look at my manager. "You did?" I asked. He nodded his head. "You should take some rest too. Enjoy!" He patted my head and I can hear bomi cheered loudly beside me.

"Well, why not–" I look at bomi. "I've done recording the song anyway." She smile. She suddenly wear a frown face and I asked her why. "Can I bring along.. the boys?"

<<<>>>

"Hey Elle! You're sure you don't want to eat this pizza?" Bomi; who sit across me at the table, asked. "No, thanks. I'm full." O leaned back to the chair. "Aww, really Elle?" Chanyeol asked me, still eating the pizza. I laughed. The boys are pretty loud. "Yeah." I said and he nodded, continue eating.

"Oh! Sehun!" Suho waved at him, letting him know where we sit. He came and sit besides chanyeol. "How's your day?" Chanyeol asked him and he smile. "Cafe are really crowded. You guys should taste the drinks there." He take a slice of pizza and shoved it into his mouth.

I stand up. "Guys, I want to take some walk outside, at the park. Catch me there if you guys need anything." I smile at them before walking away. Bomi? I don't need to worried about her since the boys is there.

I walk towards the park and cold breeze touching my cheeks. I put my hands into the jacket's pocket. This park is where Baekhyun once bring me to. I sit on the swing and I noticed the flowers. Yellow tulips.

"See those flowers? When I look at it, I'll be happy because it has memories that I can't forget."

I look at the tulips. I wonder what memories. I slowly hummed to my song, looking up at the moon. I wonder if he's looking at the same moon as me.

My phone suddenly ring, revealing 'Manager' on the screen. "Hello?" I said and he told me to come back since the song I recorded earlier is gonna released soon, a few more minutes left.

<<<>>>

I reached the studio and the song is finally released. The moment I open the door, I found Bomi, my manager and the boys are wearing party cap and those stuff for a birthday party. "Happy birthday!" They shouted in unison, making me froze in place.

"Come on! Don't just stand there! Come here and blow this candle!" Bomi said and I proceed forward. Making a wish, and blow the candles out.

They're congratulating me for the song released. I give them a hug, saying thank you. "Sehun." I smile at him. Since when did he turned this tall? "Noona, Congrats!" He smile widely and hug me. I patted his back and said thank you.

They're loud, too loud. People might ended up shouting at my ears when they need to talk to me. But I don't mind. I love these guys.

<<<>>>

Sehun came to my studio the next day, shocking me by his sudden appearance. He came, bringing some food. I take the food container from him and I saw a small yellow note on it.

"You better eat this! Don't skip dinner! –Bomi"

I laughed at the message. "Thanks for sending this, Sehun." I smile at him and he do the same. "Welcome."

He said some things to me and when he was about to leave, he turned around. "What's wrong?" He smile. "Noona, Gomawo." He said and then he leave. "O-oh, your welcome?!" I shouted, not sure whether that should be a question or a statement.

<<<>>>

On my way to my house, I walk passed the park again. I walk towards it and sit on the swing. I stare at the moon. It's really bright. I sing to my song again and my eyes looked at the flowers.

"I'm still wondering what memories do the flowers keep." A smile slowly plastered on my face. "I miss you, Byun Baekhyun." I said and breeze came, touching my cheeks again.

Something landed on the ground. I picked it up and look at it. Its not clear since it was pretty dark here but I tried my best to look at it. It's a paper. And something's on it.

"Wanna know? Those flowers keep the memories when I saw you here during high school, spring. Tucking one of them to your hair."

My heart skips a beat. I hold my chest and I slowly turned around. A figure is standing behind me, smiling.

"You lose. Your song reached me and.. I miss you too, Elle Kim."

-

-

-

A/n: Yayyy! The end(?) hahahaha xD well, finally i'm done with this fanfic /throws confetti/ Sorry if it's not a great story but I tried my best to make this! ^^ And there will be an epilogue. So yeah. Really. Please comment! ^^