Chapter 9 - Another me?

"Beep! Beep!"

I can hear my alarm clock is getting noisy so I searched for it while my eyes is still closing. I then click the button on the alarm clock and it shut.

I slowly sit up and ruffle my hair. What happened? There's not even a single sunlight entered my room. It's dark. I walked towards the switch and turned it on. My alarm read 7.16 am in the morning.

"Is it gonna rain?" I walked towards my window and what I saw is just dark skies. I quickened my steps and entered the bathroom to get ready for school.

"Dear! Don't forget to bring your umbrella along!" My mom said when I'm on my way out. "Okay mom!" I answered then I take my umbrella and walked out.

"Elle! elle! elle!" Bomi called me several times even though I heard her. I turned around and look at her. But something different about her today. "Woah bomi. What did you do to your hair?" I asked her.

"This is bridal hairstyle." She said while smiling. I smile. "That's look good on you." I patted her shoulder lightly. "Yes. I know." She said. "But.."

"But?" I said, waiting for to say more.

"But.. I won't be doing this alone." She said.

"What do you mean? Wait, Don't tell me.."

"YES! You're gonna have a bridal hairstyle like me for today too!" She explained. Woou! Hold on. Me? Me? Bridal hairstyle? No way!

"Oohhh– no bomi no. I'm not gonna do this." I said, letting her see my palm.

"Aww. why not? you're gonna be pretty!"

"But–" Before i could protest, she pulled my wrist and take me to somewhere.

<<<>>>

"Okay! Settle!" She said, satisfied.

"But.. bomi. This is a bit.." I said, looking into myself on the mirror. Yes. Let me tell you guys. We are now currently at the restroom and there's bomi with her satisfied smile. Sigh.

She did it real fast that it just took a few minutes to do it. She's an expert. "You're so pretty!" She said, fangirling. Sigh.

"But i think this is a bit–"

"No excuses!" She said, crossing her arm. I look at her then she look right into my eyes, staring into my soul.

Sigh. "Okay. Fine. Just one day." I said. Sigh. I gave up. I never can win against bomi.

"Yes! Then, we're done! Let's go!" She said, pointing to the sky. Well, she's pointing the ceiling. That's what I see. I'm so nervous to go out with this bridal hairstyle. I never did this before since I always keep my hair loose.

She pulled my wrist and we walked out from the restroom. Bye restroom. I'll meet you guys later if i have to.

Once I came out from the restroom, the people who walk passed us keep on staring at both of us. Spooky. "Let's go to class!" Bomi said and pulled me. Again. I have no choice but to walk to classroom.

I walked through the corridor of the classes and everyone is looking at us. This is so awkward. Like seriously, awkward. I hate this. Bomi, i'm gonna cook you into pizza later.

"Hey. Is that baekhyun oppa girlfriend?"

"She's so pretty."

"Oh. I'm jealous. Such a lucky girl."

Okay. Stop talking guys. Please just look at bomi.

We walked passed the students and i feel like i'm walking through the whispers of students. Sigh. Suddenly, we met two familiar guy. Familiar enough, let me tell you.

"Oh! Hey elle!" One of them said, chanyeol. I smile. "H-hi?" This is awkward. Why at the time like this? "You look good with that." He added. "O-oh. Thanks." I said, bowed at him.

"See, I told ya." Bomi whispered to me. "Fine." I said. Then she giggled. "Hey! Let baekhyun see you." Xiumin suddenly bent down a bit and whispered at me. "W-what? No way!" I protested. He giggled. The way he laugh is so cute. With his hamster teeth. Too much cuteness.

"We're gonna go now. Bye elle! You look even prettier now." Chanyeol said then he sent me a wink. I laughed at his reaction, so do bomi. I bid them farewell before we continue walking.

"Hey guys!" Bomi entered the classroom, her hand still holding into my wrist. "Good morning!" She said, in a cheerful voice. "I have something to show today!" She finally said and I know what is that. Bomi, I will twist you like lemon.

"We will have our one day princess here!" She said, cheerfully. Bomi, that's just too far. Too far. "Hey! come on!" She said to me. I take a step forward, slowly. SEEELLLOOOOWWWLLY. "Ta-da!" Bomi said once I came out.

"Hey! Isn't that elle?!" Bomi nodded.

"Omg! Elle!" Then she and bomi fangirl together. Wth like seriously.

"Er.. stop it guys." I said, when they're all started to fangirling with bomi. "She's gonna be the queenkas." One of my classmate said. "No way guys~" I smile, awkwardly.

When they're a busy fangirling. I just stand there. They're unstoppable. "Heyyy. Elle yeobo~" Someone called my name so we all turned to look at the door in unison.

"Woahh~ What's wrong guys?" Baekhyun asked my classmates. They all didn't move but i can see their eyes are telling him to look at me. Seriously, what the heck guys.

So, baekhyun turned to look at me and he stopped and just stare. I look at him. "Err.." I said. I grabbed a book that sits nearby me and I cover my face with it. "Uuuuu~" My classmate started to cooed me.

"Y-ya! Don't look at me. Shoo! Shoo!" I said, still hiding my face behind the book.

"Hey. He's already away." My classmate said. "Really?" Then they all nodded in unison. I moved away the book from my face. But then, I can still see baekhyun is standing there. The hell.

"Yaa! You guys! You said he's already away!" I shouted at them and what they did is just giggling. Just at the right timing, the bell rangs. "Oh! The bell!" I said. "Okay. Baekhyun oppa, please go back to your class." I said, walking towards him, spun him around and pushed him lightly to outside. "Bye." I waved at him, smile and door closed.

Sigh. I look at my classmate and they all acted like they don't know anything. I don't know my classmates would be this naughty. Like seriously, did they have bomi's personality in them or they are bomi's siblings or bomi's long lost sisters?

"aww~ I saw someone is dugeun dugeun there." Bomi said and she giggled. "Ya! Shhh." I hit her arm lightly. This is awkward. Baekhyun saw me like this. Urg. Way too awkward.

.

.

.

.

Author's note: Hey guys! Sorry for the lame story again. And sorry for the grammar error.

Happy belated birthday baekhyun! The guy I love the most! (I'm too busy wishing him at twitter and insta xD) And overdose mv is out last night! Yehet! Finally! Baekhyun is so fabulous there.

Anyway, hope you guys like this chap! Comment your thoughts! And vote if you like it ^^ For those who always vote for my story, Thank you so much! I love you guys! ♡

Better off to sleep now. Bye! ♡