Chapter 13 - Real feelings?

"Welcome back dear~" Mom said, greeting us and she take the plastic bag from my hand. "I'm back." I said and walk passed her and into my room. "Dear, Don't forget to come downstairs and have your dinner later!" Mom's voice reached my ears and I nodded as I open the door and went into my room.

I didn't switch on the lights because the moonlight beamed into my room through the windows and it touched the surface of my bed. I walk towards my bed and I sit on it. I touched my cheek and I look at the ground. 'Pabo! baekhyun!' I bury my face on the pillow and I hit the bed several times. I remove my face from the pillow and turn to look at the ceiling.

The moment where baekhyun kissed me on the cheek make me blush again. I covered my face with the pillow and I kick the air with my feet. "Dear! Come down! Dinner is ready!" Mom shouted, bringing me back to my senses. I fixed my hair and my shirts and went downstairs. I entered the dining room and saw baekhyun is there.

"Have a sit dear." Mom said as she put the meals on the dinner table. I pulled the chair and sit on it. And baekhyun just sit at the seat across the table. I look at him and our sight locked to each other. I take away my eyes off him and I look at the table. He's wearing a long sleeve shirt and he folded it into half.

"Let's eat." Mom said as she pulled the chair and sit. "Don't be shy, baekhyun." Mom look at him and smile. He nodded and he start eating. I hardly swallow the meals because he's still there, infront of me. "Why dear?" Mom said when she realised that I'm not eating much. I shook my head and continue eating. "Hm.." She said and a smile was plastered on her face.

----

"Er.. Thanks." I said, walk him to outside. I played with my fingers and i'm trying to avoid his eyes. Because If I look at him now, he'll realised my red tomato blush face. "For what?" He took out his car key and walk towards his car. "For.. eerr. Helping my mom to cook and buy.. the ingredients..?" I look at the sky and I can feel he's looking at me. The moment I mentioned about grocery shopping, the scene keep appearing in my mind making me wanna run into my house.

"Sure. No problem. See you tomorrow." He said then he entered the car. Before he entered his car, he smile at me making my heart beat faster than a running Ferrari. I look at him until he is nowhere to be seen. I entered the house and straight into my room. "I'm going to sleep mom! Good night!" I said while my feet is climbing the stairs.

I shut the door behind me and I throw myself to the bed. "That freaking byun baekhyun.." I said then I jumped on my bed while raising my hand to the air. I throw my pillow to the air then catch it afterwards.

"Dear.. Are you okay?" I heard mom knocking my door. Why does she knows that I'm not okay? I didn't say it loud. Didn't I?

"I'm fine mom! I was just about to go to sleep!" I answered her and rest myself on the bed. "Okay dear. Good night!" She walked away into her room until her footsteps is not heard anymore.

I pulled the blanket that was folded tidily on my bed and I cover myself with it. I need to meet him again at school. I sigh at the thought. I set up alarm and I went to sleep.

<<<>>>

Triiinnnnnnngggggg.....!

The alarm rings and entered my ear making my temper going up. "Shut uppp..!" I hit the alarm using my hand and it fell to the ground. It's still noisy so i sit up and take the alarm clock then shut it.

Annoying alarm is annoying.

I stand up and walk towards the bathroom. After a few minutes, I came out from the bathroom and search for my uniforms.

I opened the door after i'm ready and I rushed to downstairs. "Mom..?" I look around the kitchen but my mom is nowhere to be found. I walked towards the refrigerator and I saw a memo stick on it. I knew it would be mom. I take the memo away from the refrigerator.

She said she would be late again tonight. She prepared breakfast for me then she bought some ingredients for me to cook for dinner. I take the bread with strawberry jam on it and eat it. I take the last bread and walked out from the house.

I was walking towards the school and was about to walk passed the school gate when someone suddenly hug me from behind.

"Yaa! Nugu ya?! (*who is that?!)" I said then I look at the hand that was hugging my waist. His fingers is pretty than mine. Pretty than woman's. Oh. I know who is it.

"Guess who?" He put his chin on my shoulder then I can feel he's smiling while closing his eyes. I smile. "Byun baekhyun." I said his name and I touch his hand. I suddenly remembered about last night and I realised people is watching. "..Y-yaa! Baekhyun.." I tried to tell him about the surroundings and he smile at me. "I know." He let go of my waist and he stand before me. He bent down and look at me.

"Shall we go now?" He smile, pulling my hand and we walked into the school building. "Okay. Meet you later Elle. Bye." He smile and waved at me like a kid. I smile at him and see him walk into his class. I slide open the door when I get to see bomi and my other classmates was standing behind the door.

"What are you guys doing?" I entered the class and walk towards my seat. "..We saw it.." They said in unison as I put my bag on my chair. "Saw..what?" I stopped for a while and look at them. They look at each other then they smile. "..WE SAW IT!" They started to fangirl again. "We saw you guys there!" They pointed outside the school building where baekhyun hugged me.

"ahh..." I look at the place they pointed and I look at them again. "..You. Are. So. LUCKY!" Bomi hit my arm lightly(but it's hurt) and make me growl in pain. I rubbed my arm which suffers from the "super-bomi-attack".

"Okay guys. I get it." I smile then I realised something. I'm just acting to be his fake girlfriend but why am I so happy? Did I just.. Fall for him? For real?

Oh damn. This is bad.

-

-

-

-

Author's note: A! yo! Guys! How are yaaa? Sorry for not updating for days. (I know. It's actually weeks) Haha xD so yeah? Yeah? Did elle kim just.. fall in love? /falling in love by 2ne1 is playing/

Haha xD oh yeah. I don't have anything to say.. mong~~ Oh yeaahh. Baekhyun has a bump on his head. Poor him ㅠ ㅠ Hope he get well soon.

Soooooo, How do you like this chapter? Me? I.. dont know xD I keep forgetting on what I should write lol xD So as usual, sorry if there's a grammar error and typo /bow/

Vote if you like it. And. Comment your thoughts yehet!! haha xD

Okayy. Thanks for reading! Saranghaeyo~~ ♡