Chapter 18 - What happened?

"Come on guys!"

Student is so busy preparing and so do us. The play is about to start in a few hours and we started to get ready and put the backdrop and such to the backstage. And when people's too busy bringing the stuff to the backstage, there's me sitting infront of a makeup table, looking into the mirror in the makeup room.

I stare at it for a couple of minutes and i took a deep breath and exhaled. "You can do this elle." I physically hit my cheeks and look at the mirror again.

The door swing open and it revealed baekhyun. "You're nervous?" He smile at me and take a sit near me. "I guess so." I look down and look at my hand. "You'll do great. Trust me." I look at him and he smile then he patted my head softly. "Gomawo (*Thanks)" I said and he smile.

When I look at him, i remember again the thoughts of telling him the truth. It keep appearing and jumping like crazy in my mind. "Baekhyun.." I said, looking down to my hand again. "Hm?"

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure." He smile.

"Can we.. meet at the garden after the play?"

He stay silent for a while then I look at him. "Sure!" He said and i let out a sigh of relief. After that, bomi entered the room followed by eunji noisily and make a sudden stop when they opened the door and found out baekhyun is here.

"Oh! Are we disturbing?" She said loudly making baekhyun to laugh. "No. No. I'm just done talking to elle. Are you gonna makeup her now?" Baekhyun said as he stand up while fixing his jeans. "Yes Mr. Byun." She said and nodded her head. Baekhyun nodded his head and turned to look at me.

"I guess we'll meet later." He smile and he walked out from the room while waving at me. I waved back at him and he closed the door. There's silent after that and suddenly bomi rush towards me and bent down.

"Hey! Why is he here?!" She asked, and as usual loudly.

"Oh. He's just come to–"

"Did you guys cuddle?!" My eyes wide open when bomi said that and I was unable to finish my line before.

"No bomi. You're missundersta–"

"Omg! So what?! Did you guys just.. OMG!" She yelled while holding to her cheeks.

"No bomi. Calm down! Let me expl–"

"Omg! OMG!" She yelled and once again my line is cut off by her.

"Bomi.." I called for her name and she continue with her 'omg' without letting me to explain.

"Bomi.."

"Bomii.."

"Yoon bomi.." I called her name and she's still with her 'Omg'.

I take my script book that lied on the makeup table and hit her head with it. "Ouch!" The word escaped from her mouth and finally she said other word than the 'OMG' word.

"Yoon bomi! Don't cut off my line and let me explain. Can you?" I said while crossing my arm and she's still there rubbing her head. Eunji just laugh at the back while preparing the makeup.

"He came here just to relax me, okay? Nothing more." I said and I turn to look at the mirror as eunji told me to. "Oh, really? I see.." She said, still rubbing her head and she walked towards the couch nearby the makeup table. "Let me rest. The effect of Elle's hit is too much for me to handle." She said as she lay down on the couch.

I laugh and sit still on the chair while eunji is applying makeup on me. It takes a few minutes for eunji to applied makeup and it's now done. It's just so simple and I like it. "Now, your costume."