21

It's the start for you, who is lost
Just watch, just trust

-Minhyuk
a month ago

Mental pressure can be - in some cases - prevented by silliness.

Craggy, cold and concrete - that's how I would describe the prison. It wasn't just a usual one, it's especially for unsolved cases and other failures the government couldn't hide, but also couldn't explain.

Bebey was one of those the same as we were.

Since she told me what's been on her mind, she actually started to accept my help. Sometimes when we were alone, the blonde haired girl would give me a glimpse inside her thoughts, telling me what's on her mind and what had happened to her. It was her way to cope with everything, to recap and to reflect the moments which would never leave her mind ever again until she would die,

A sad future, but at least she had a future. Since Shownu got injured we had to postpone our prison break. Instead of as soon as possible we would start with it as soon as he would be able to move proberly again.

When the guys and me came back to our cage after cooking dinner for all the other prisoners, we found a guard insides our lock up, who properly took care of Shownu's wounds. He told us that he heard Bebey's screams and that was the reason he was looking for them. She begged him to do something and when he inspected our leader's shoulder, he realized that it wouldn't heal properly without any help.

Thanks to Bebey he's already better, but still resting in our room.

Although they seemed to made up while being in their cages, both of them only talked with each other occasionally, but seriously I didn't care. If I'm reading the signs correctly, then Bebey is feeling as if he's seeing her as a child and that's why he wanted to take care of her. For once I was first in Bebey's heart and mind, so I decided not to tell her that I had the same opinions as Shownu.

The later she found out, the less sorrow she'd have.

Of course no one was eager to spend another month or two in this building, but I was at least glad to be there for her some more.

I don't want to brag, but I knew from the beginning that she was special. The white hair and her young age made me wonder and when she didn't want me to touch her, I knew something was odd.

Never would I have imagined that it was something supernatural and magical as a hidden power or something similar, but I trusted her words.

I've been through so many irrational situations in my life - this was just another of countless.

Same as the one right now:

We've been sitting silently in the waiting room of the jail's psychiatry station. Bebey was sitting next to me on the bench in front of the door, which led to the psychiatrist's room and after a while she wrapped her hands around my arm.

The others were also quietly sitting next or opposite of me, while a guard was watching us attentively. I turned my head slightly to her, whispering that she should be one of the first to call when the psychiatrist takes a prisoner in. He would pick more on the last ones than the first.

She responded with a quick nod and because she wouldn't calm down, I placed my hand on top of her smaller ones, which at least gave her some kind of comfort.