30

So tell me now

-Bebey
today, morning

"We are here", Kihyun huffed, stepping to the side so I got a good view on the laundry room. I haven't been here many times because I usually got ordered to clean or for cooking, but the guys had been here several times before.

After Shownu and the others split to get Jooheon and open the doors from one of the head offices, Kihyun took over the lead and brought us save and secure to the laundry rooms where we'd be hiding until they'd come and get the dirty clothes and us as well. Through some narrow windows, we could see that the sun was already high up above the sky and it wouldn't take long for them to arrive here, but at the same time the dead body of the police officer could be found and the alarm being activated.

Luckily Shownu was on his way to the controlling room, where he would open the door for the laundry service before Changkyun would stop the whole prison from woeking anymore. Shownu was just the assurance if there would still be an alarm, he would lock himself in that significant room to open the main door at all costs.

He would also change the schedule for the other prisoners so no one would had to work at the laundry station this morning and it seems as he already did.

Cuddling against Hyungwon behind a few containers with dirty overalls, I heard him talk to himself but couldn't quite understand what it was.

"What did you say?", I whispered, asking for him to say it again, but he just gave me a glare.

"I'm not sure about this", he sighed annoyed by my question and turned away again, assuming that this conversation was over before it already began.

Furrowing my eyebrows I leaned over to him and pulled on his shoulder until he gave in and looked at me again. "You don't trust the others? ...or is it because of me?", I asked him, but he answered with another sigh.

For minutes he just sat there sighing until he finally spoke up.

"I don't know if I even want to get out there again. This world was always cruel to me, you know?", he watched me with his hazel eyes, waiting for a reply.

"I agree with you but it won't change anything if you are hiding insides, Oppa!", I tried to cheer him up, knowing that if one of them backed down this plan would never succeed. Hyungwon smiled cutely for a moment, before he lifted his hand to pat my head.

"You are really still a little child, Bebey", he chuckled, as suddenly the door opened and a guy in uniform stepped insides.

"Shownu?", Kihyun shouted from his hiding space and both, Hyungwon and I, stood up to check if it was really the leader who already arrived here.

"What are you doing here?", the red haired guy asked nervously as he walked over to Shownu, who quickly tried to calm him.

"Azura said she'd take care of the controlling room, she even managed to make the laundry service come earlier. Changkyun is on his way here already. We just have to wait for Wonho and the others", Shownu said, looking at one after the other.

"What's it with Azura's sudden friendliness?", I blurted out, annoyed by how he seemed so relieved by her help but I was a simple nuisance to them.