Who's hot and who's not

Epilogue:

So tell me now, who's hot and who's not?

-Minhyuk
now

I was silently holding the white haired girl's hand, squishing it tightly and hoping she'd wake up soon from her slumber.

Bebey broke down soon after Changkyun told her all of this, but we safely made it out of the prison. I never saw Azura again since that day and after Wonho took over the van we drove straight to the shed, where he hid the last flower. On our way out, I saw countless of little daisies on the ground around the prison, as if the one Bebey planted got siblings and although life was visible everywhere, the woman in my arms looked as if she was dying insides.

The last plant was save and although we've been in jail for almost two years, Shownu even longer, but Kihyun still found some of our old contacts and the leader's decision was made.

Bebey will stay with Kihyun, while we all would split the money Shownu stole back then, as well as the flower. It grew it's own offshoots like predicted on harvest moon, so there were one for each of us, while the old one slowly dried and started to crack into thin dust.

It felt as if Bebey's friends were the payment for those seven little offsprings all along.

"I'd really like to explain all of this to you", I sighed quietly, rubbing my thumb over the back of her hand, trying to be by her side before Kihyun would take her away from me.

"I really love you", I said, watching her closed eyes and emotionless face in the small cot we found for her.

"I love you, but now you wouldn't believe me anymore, would you?", a laugh escaped my lips, when tears were rolling down my cheeks until they reached my chin and dropped to the ground underneath us.

"It's like Hyungwon.. I loved him like my brother, maybe even more and although I knew so much about him, I just made things worse for him and I knew so much about you, but it was also not enough. Forgive me", I cried, holding her hand with both of mine. "I didn't knew Woojin was your father, but he wasn't guilty! I know what I did is unacceptable and I don't expect you to forgive me..."

Carefully I placed my hand on top of Bebey's forehead, feeling how her temperature was still high and she didn't seem like waking up soon.

"...but I really love you... I never faked my feelings in front of you. Every smile and laugh, as well when we fought, when I told you I liked you... every little memory - They were all honest and real", I sighed another time and hoped she'd hear me, but I also was quite sure at that time that there were enough things insides her head which gave her a reason to ignore me completely.

Standing up from the chair I was sitting on the whole time, I leaned over to kiss her sweaty forehead a last time before I looked for the others again.

To my surprise, I arrived right at the exact time, when Changkyun pointed a gun at Shownu. Moments of silence passed, until Hyungwon finally shouted at him.

"What do you think you are doing, Maknae? Have some more respect!"

Changkyun replied with a laugh, before he focused on Shownu again.

"I'm sick of being your 'youngest' ", he spit before pointing the gun at Jooheon who had been quiet since we all met in the laundry room. "I'll take you and my fair share of money and leave until this little flower insides the cot bloomed, so I can earn the fruits of her power. You can keep on fighting about her, but I can't use her yet so she's all yours."

"Are you crazy?", Jooheon replied, while staring at the gun. "I thought we were friends? I even kept it secret that you knew her until the very last moment and now you are going against your Hyung."

"Hyung my ass", Changkyun chuckled, but Jooheon wouldn't move and inch. The black haired of the two of them raised his eyebrows at the older, before he suddenly pointed at Jooheon's leg and pulled the trigger.

We all stared in shock, when Jooheon sank down on his knees, but then looked up at Changkyun as if nothing happened.

"You ate that dried leaf, didn't you?", he asked and Jooheon nodded his head.

"I'm unbeatable", the red haired answered, but Changkyun wasn't impressed by his silly actions.

"As soon as it's out of your blood, you won't smile that much when I shoot you."

"Who knows?", Jooheon grinned, before he really stood up and walked to the van.

"Hey, you can't go now!", Kihyun suddenly exclaimed and I suddenly realized that we've been watching this whole misery without getting involved for too long, but when I wanted to speak up, it was already too late and Jooheon and Changkyun already drove away with the van.

"What should we do now?", Wonho asked, his arms crossed in front of his chest. We all were silently waiting for an answer from our leader who watched the van until it disappear behind some of the trees of the wood we were hiding in.

"Don't bother those two if they want to go then they are free to do so", Shownu huffed turning around on his spot and walking insides the cot again.

I didn't know if Shownu made the right decision back them, the only thing I was thinking about that moment was that this was all my fault.

We've got into jail as brothers, as a family, as the only ones we had, but as soon as we got out this perfect facade started cracking and all of it was just the beginning of something bigger and stronger than we had ever imagined. Back then I was scared and hoped that Changkyun's words were filled with empty lies, but I knew he'd come back someday to get her and use her power for whatever his tricky mind was planning.

We had to be prepared for that day, but there was still something inside of me telling me I should stay away from her.

That feeling was guilt.

Her dark future - it was all my fault.