Moving In!

Jordan's POV

I get up and take a shower and get ready for the day.

(Clothes, makeup, and hair)

It's now 11:30, so I went to Starbucks and ordered a mint mocha and then goes back home

It's now 11:30, so I went to Starbucks and ordered a mint mocha and then goes back home. It's now 12:30 so then I turn on Netflix and fell asleep.

I woke up to knocking on my door. I open it and its Team 10. 

"You ready, Jordan?" Jake asks.

"Yup, let me go get my stuff but I may need someone to help me."

"I will." Emilio says.

"Ok, follow me." 

We go up to my room and I grab 2 suitcases and he grabs 2. Then I grab my laptop and put it on top of one of my suitcases and go downstairs with Emilio. Then we get in the Team 10 van. There wasn't enough space for all of us, so they made me sit on Emilio's lap. I mean I do like Emilio, but he doesn't like me so I'm not saying anything to anyone. The only one that knows I that I like Emilio is Tamron, so. 

Emilio's POV

Around 12:45 we all left to go pick up Jordan. No one knows I like her. When we get to her house, Jake knocks and no one answers. He knocks for about 15 minutes and then a half asleep Jordan answers the door. We all guessed she just fell asleep waiting for us so we didn't say anything. 

Then Jake asks , "You ready, Jordan? 

"Yup, let me go get my stuff but I may need someone to help me." Jordan says.

"I will." I say

"Ok, follow me." 

We walked up to her room. The only things that were in there was an empty dresser, an empty bed, 4 suitcases, a laptop on the bed, and a couple chargers. 

I grabbed 2 suitcases and she grabbed 2 suitcases. She grabbed her laptop and put her chargers in her bag. 

Then we got into the Team 10 van. There wasn't enough room for everyone to sit, so they made Jordan sit on my lap. She did argue, but then she just let it go. I did like it. I guess so much that i got a you now what. So, I put my hands over it and she sat on my hands. When we got to the house, we helped her get stuff the house and then go to the room. When we are done, she goes to take a shower.

Jordan's POV 

After my shower, I put on this

I walk downstairs and decides to go get food

"I'm going to get Taco Bell, anyone want anything." I yell at Team 10.

"Yea, get me a Doritos Locos please." Tessa yells from upstairs. 

"Okay, anyone else?" I yell

Then the twins come running down the stairs.

"Can we go?" Ivan asks 

"Yeah, what he said!" Emilio says and I laugh

"Sure let's go."

We get in the car and Ivan and Emilio start arguing  about who's sitting up front. 

"Just get in the damn car." I say.

"Fineee." They say in unison.

We go to Taco Bell. I get 2 Doritos Locos. Emilio gets a burrito, and so does Ivan. I get Tessa's taco and we head back to the house. 

"Where'd you guys go?" Jake asks.

"Taco Bell." I say

"Without me!" he pouts.

"Well you should of said something."

"Oh well."

I eat my tacos, then go to bed since I have to go to set tomorrow. I put on this

Then i go to sleep

Then i go to sleep. Right before I fell asleep I hear the door open and then something warm wrap around me. I look over and see Emilio.

"Emi what are you doing?" I ask.

"Shhhh." He says.

Whatever I fall asleep in his arms. 

-------------------------------------

Part 5. 

Sorry I feel like it is really short. I won't be posting like 5 in a day again, I have school this week. Sorry 

~Kelcy