Fights

"WAKE UPPPP, HERNANDEZZZZZZZ!!!" Jake yelled in the mega phone. I stuck my foot out of my blanket and kicked him in the balls. He groans and falls on the floor.
"Hey, Jordan we need to talk." Emilio said. I sighed and walked upstairs.
"Why did u do it?" He asked.
"Do what?" I asked.
"You c..cheated on me." He studdered.
"I would remember if I did or not and I don't remember anything." I said.
"So, u were drunk?" He asked.
"Well, yea. I have a killer hangover. The last thing I remember was going out with 5sos." I confessed. I look at him and he looks like he's about to cry. He engulfs me in a hug.
"I don't want to loose you, Jordan." He said.
"Your not going to loose me, Emilio." I said. He kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled apart and we both smiled. My head started pounding. "Urghhhhh." I groaned. I held my head.
"Would u like me to go get u some asprin?" He asked me.
"Yes, plz." I said and he walked downstairs. He came back up with a bottle of water and 2 tablets of aspirin.
He pecked my lips and let me rest. I changed into one of Emilios shirts and some booty shorts. I crawled under the blanket and fell asleep for the night.
/Morning\
I woke up to Emilio spooning me. I smiled and got out of bed and careful enough to not wake him up. I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair with my green apple shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body with my coconut scented body wash. I got out and dried off. I changed into...

I did my hair and makeup and left the bathroom. The Twins weren't in our room so u guessed that they went downstairs. I walked downstairs and everyone greeted me. No one said the thing i was waiting for. I got sad and just made a smoothie. I then got a text from the 5sos boys. They are leaving today, and I was sad my best friends had to go. But that's life.

I sat on the couch and waiting for them to get here. I heard a honk and I yelled, "IM LEAVING BYE." and walked out the door. We went to a cute little carnival and had a blast.
Emilios Pov
We were planning Jordans birthday party since it's her birthday today. We all acted like we forgot but we didn't. I called the 5sos guys and asked them to help and take her out as we set up her surprise bday party.
/A couple hours later\
Jordan's pov
----------------
Cliffhanger sorry
~kelcy