Fights pt. 2

Hey, please read the a/n at the end PRETTY PLEASE! It's some important info.
Jordan's pov
When I got home I changed because it started raining and we played in the rain. I changed into some sweatpants and Emilios hoodie.
I went downstairs and everyone was gone. I checked the kitchen and there was a note. It said,
Jordan,
We went out for a bit be home later.
~Team 10
Wow, I thought I was apart of Team 10. I texted Tamron since I haven't hung out with her in forever.

I also tweeted this

I also tweeted this

I ran upstairs and changed into

When I was putting on my socks, there was a knock on the door

When I was putting on my socks, there was a knock on the door. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Surprised it was Calum.
"Hey Cal, come in." I said and he walked in.
"Hey thanks." He said. "Yup. What's up." I said. "Well me and Ash got in a fight and I came here." He said and I hugged him. During the hug someone knocked on the door again. I got up and got the door this time it was Tami. "Hola chica." I said and moved so she could come in. We walked in the living room and she gasped. "There is no way Calum fucking Hood is in your living room." She said and I laughed. "Um yea, he was gonna go shopping with us if it's ok with you both." I said. "Yea." They both said.

We got to the mall and we started walking around. Tami and Calum would not stop talking and I felt like a third wheel. I started walking off by myself. I walked into rue 21 and bought a couple shirts and a couple pairs of jeans. I felt happy with what I bought and went to the food court and saw Jake. I went up to him and sat across from him. "Hey Jake." I said. "Oh, hey Jordan." "What's up." "Just doin work and u" "Oh, just shopping." I said and looked around for something to eat. "Hey I'm going to get some pizza." I said and walked off. I texted Emilio to see where he went.

Emilios pov Since it was Jordan's birthday we decided on throwing her a party

Emilios pov
Since it was Jordan's birthday we decided on throwing her a party. We quickly got every thing ready while she was at the mall. She texted me and asked where we were and I said we were going to be back in 20.
/25 minutes later\
We saw Tamrons car pull up and we all hid.
Jordan's pov
I walked in and everyone popped out and yelled, "Surprise!"
I jumped a little from being startled.
/After party (sorry I'm lazy and don't feel like writing it out)\
After wards I went to bed considering it was almost 12.
-----------------------
Hi, so there is gonna be 1 last chap. Til the book is finished. I'm sorry. I'm still debating on whether making a sequel or not. Let me know if u want one. So, yea. Hope u liked the book. Bye✌✌✌✌✌
~Kelcy