Merry Christmas

It's been a few days since I left the team 10 house. I really miss Emilio tho. But since it was almost Christmas I had to get him a present. Same with Ivan. I have been working on getting them their visas. They already came to me so I could give them the papers when I go out there a few days before Christmas. I was flying to Spain today. I still talk to Emilio and Ivan and they don't know I'm going to Spain. They also don't know I left team 10. I was boarding my flight now.
/after flight/
I get off the plane and look for Rebecca because she helped me with this. I find her and give her a hug and then we go to their house.
/at the house/
Rebeca walked in first and then told them to go to the living room. I saw that they were in there looking confused and then I walked in.
"JORDAN!" they both yelled at the same time and both attacked me.
"Hi guys, and I have an early Christmas present to give to you." I said and they asked what it was. I pulled out the papers from my suit case and go be it to them.
"No fucking way. How did u get these!" Ivan said.
Emilio stood there speechless.
"Well your Christmas present is coming home to la!" I said.
"I can't wait to see the team." Emilio said and I looked at the floor sad.
"Jordan, what's wrong." Emilio asked and hugged me. I hugged him back and a few tears came out of my eyes.
"Well Ya see I kinda got kicked out of team 10." I said sadly.
"What? Why?" Emilio said.
You explained everything to them.
"Oh, mejor amiga." Ivan said and hugged me.
" I felt bad because I've been staying with 5sos." I said.
"But I don't found a little apartment kinda close to the house so I can still see you guys." I added.
"Yasssss!" Ivan yelled and then Emilio got a call from Jake.

Emilio's pov
I got a call from Jake.
(J: Jake e: Emilio)
J: hey have you heard from Jordan?
E: yea actually I have why?
J: well I kinda kicked her out
E: but why tho
J: she said she didn't want to be in team 10 anymore
E: OK so what if she's on the streets right now
J: I never thought of that FUCK! I'm going to look for her.
E: no need
J: what are you talking about
E: she's in Spain right now and listening to everything you just said.
(He put the phone on speaker)
J: oh, Jordan I'm so sorry!
Jordan: no need to apologize I was just tired of you taking my money I was going to give my mom since she can barely pay her rent. So yeah I can finally get that money from her. I already bought an apartment so no need for me to stay, bye Jake.
J: oh, well I gotta *sniff* go so see Ya guys later. *starts crying*
E: bye Jake.
(End call)
/Christmas day/
We are home in LA and I was at my apartment waiting for the twins to wake up. They dropped outta team 10 too and live with me. The 5SOS boys are back home in Australia I am going to surprise them on Calum's birthday witch is on January 25. 10 days away from mine. I'm pretty excited. The twins are going to Spain that week so no one will be in my apartment that week. Once the twins woke up we opened presents. I got a new fluffy blanket, a new pillow, and a charm necklace. We decided that we were going on our trips early so I took a shower and changed into⬇

I was very excited to see the boys.
/after flight/
I am finally in Australia waiting for my uber to see my favorite Aussie's. I had Calum's sister help me out and she got the boys together and gave me their address. I got to their door and took a deep breath. Mali told me to just walk in when I got here. I opened he door and saw the guys sitting on either the couch or floor playing FIFA. The closest was Ashton and I covered his eyes and said, "guess who?" "No fucking way!" He yelled and jumped over the couch and engulfed me in a hug. Once the boys figured out it was me they tackled me. After the hug they went back to the game and I sat in between Luke and Ashton. I got bored so I called Emilio.
(J: Jordan e: emilio)
J: hi babe
E: hi
J: what's wrong
E: r u alone Rn
J: um no
E: go somewhere private
I got up and went to another part of the living room
J: OK
E: I'm just gonna say this... We need to break up
J: wh..what
E: I'm sorry I found someone new and yea
J: fuck you and you can pack your shot and get the fuck outta my fucking apartment. Have a nice life without me
E: Jordan wh-
I then hung up and threw my phone at the other side of the room and plopped on the floor and started crying. The first one to get to me was Ashton he hugged me while I cried into his shirt.
----------------
Merry Christmas everyone; hope you enjoyed! Have a great day
~kelcy