Prank Wars

Jordan's pov
I sat on the floor and cried into Ashtons chest. I felt like shit. First, I get kicked out of Team 10, then my boyfriend brakes up with me. I hear my phone ring and see Luke go over and answer it.
"Hello?" Luke said.
"Um, you can try." He said again and handed the phone to me.
"Hello?" I squeaked out.
"Jordan I'm sorry it was a prank." I heard Emilio say.
"You know what this means right,,,,,PRANK WARS! But seriously don't do that again." I said.
"Got it and PRANK WARS!" He said/ yelled.
"Well I gotta go, but I'll see you in week." I said.
"K love you, bye. "
"Love you too, PEACE!" 
I hung up.
"You all good now?" Cal asked and I nodded.
"Hey, let's go do something." I said.
"Like what?" Mikey asked.
"Um, ooo there's an amusement park on the boardwalk let's go." Ashton said.
"K well, I need to get ready first." I said and grabbed my suitcase and went upstairs. I took a really fast shower, blow dried my hair and curled it. I also picked out an outfit, did my make-up and changed into

 I also picked out an outfit, did my make-up and changed into

(With out purse, I hate purses)

I walked down stairs and said,
"You guys ready?"
"Yeah, let's go." Ash said.
We got into the car and I sat inbeween Luke and Calum.
We get there and I get a call from Jake.
I answer.
"WTF do u want, Jake." I asked
"Please come back to the team. We need you." Jake says.
"Ok but I need sat least half of my money." I said.
"Fine, just come back please." He pleaded.
"Fine, I'll be back in a couple weeks i have to be here for Calums birthday." I said.
"Ok, see you then, Jordy." He said.
"Yup see you soon Jakey." I said and hung up.
"Who was that?" Calum asked.
"Jake, I'm back in the team." I said.
"Wel l that's fun. But we need to have fun right now. TO THE ROLLER COASTERS!" Mikey yelled and ran to the scariest roller coaster.
"Here we go." I said as the ride started.
I was sitting by Luke and Ashton.
Mikey and Calum were in front of us.
I laughed the whole time while the boys screamed.
Me, ash and luke took an upside down selfie while the ride stopped upside down.
/after that day\
"Well that was fun." I said.
"Yea it was!" Luke said and the boys agreed.
/2 weeks later\
Me and the boys are planning a surprise birthday party for Calum since his birthday is tomorrow.
We have everything already bought we just have to set it up tomorrow. We decided to do it at Ashtons house. We were going to set it up tomorrow and have him come over to have 'band practice'. I really want to see if this works.
-----------------_--------
So yea sorry it's so short. It'll be longer next chapter and THX SOOOO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS!!! THAT'S AMAZING! k I'm leaving bye
~Kelcy